PDA

View Full Version : Virtumonde Won't Delete! Help! (And Advertising.com & Doubleclick)

yugguyguyyug
2007-12-28, 19:54
All of these programs have been giving me tons of trouble. I have ran S & D multiple times, and it says they've deleted the files. However, if I run it again immediately after my previous scan, the same three show up again; Virtumonde, Advertising.com and Doubleclick. I suspect Virtumonde is what's affecting my system the most, because I read the description, and my problem pretty much fits that. When connected to the internet, I often get a completely seperate window that opens that says "403 Forbidden" or something along those lines. Please Help!

Edit: When I selected post, the 403 thing popped up....Here is exactly what is says

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /go// on this server.

403 Forbidden-Microsoft Explorer (in top left corner)

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.59 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.2.0 with Suhosin-Patch Server at 65.243.103.62 Port 80

yugguyguyyug
2007-12-28, 20:00
Also, my computer has been running A LOT slower....And I'm not sure, but last night when I turned off my router, I kept getting messages trying to connect to the internet even when i wasn't...Is this most likely a hacker?

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=149108#post149108