PDA

View Full Version : can't install SpybotSD malware problem

roverangas
2007-12-31, 20:39
greetings a few days ago when i try to open spybotsearch&destroy to do a scan i noticed that..the exe file is missing!!! i try to reinstall the program and i see the new SpybotSD.exe is desapears in front of my eyes!!! any antivirus program now doesent have exe file to run and won't install either... try to boot in to safe mode but only a blue screen!!!
plz help i dont know what is that problem :(
the problem started when i run a exe program thought that was a manjong game after that i have the above problem
something strange before continue is that: i have for many years a program called netwaiting.exe witch is notifies me if anyone calls me in the phone (i use dialup conection) after the infection the netwaiting program desapears and in the place of the netwaiting.exe i see the icon of the malware exe who i believe infected my pc with the same name:netwaiting.exe...intenet explorer don working it redirect me to a site called HOTELS.COM ,no online scan is possible

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:27:18 μμ, on 1/3/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\PopUpSentry.com\Pop-Up Sentry!\SABSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\GigaByte\VGA Utility Manager\G-VGA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fpplock.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
O2 - BHO: PopupSentry Class - {00000000-6C30-11D8-9363-000AE6309657} - C:\Program Files\PopUpSentry.com\Pop-Up Sentry!\PSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - F:\sp\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdmcks.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\NetWaiting.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VGAUtil] C:\Program Files\GigaByte\VGA Utility Manager\G-VGA.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CloneCDTray] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NSLauncher] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Launcher\NSLauncher.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSUSBRG] C:\WINDOWS\SiSUSBrg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Warning: do not remove it!] fpplock.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "c:\program files\steam\steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] F:\sp\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [drvsyskit] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hldrrr.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Kremlin Sentry.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk.disabled
O4 - Global Startup: Utility Tray.lnk.disabled
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Ε&ξαγωγή στο Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {BE833F39-1E0C-468C-BA70-25AAEE55775E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/sysreqlab.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D85F8010-6FF3-4812-8A59-41A9A379AF37}: NameServer = 213.249.17.10
O23 - Service: Ares Chatroom server (AresChatServer) - Ares Development Group - C:\Program Files\Ares\chatServer.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pop-Up Sentry! Service (SABSVC) - SuperAdBlocker.com - C:\Program Files\PopUpSentry.com\Pop-Up Sentry!\SABSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (file missing)

Shaba
2008-01-04, 11:17
Hi roverangas

* Download GMER from
here (http://www.gmer.net/gmer.zip):
Unzip it and start GMER.exe
Click the rootkit-tab and click scan.

Once done, click the Copy button.
This will copy the results to clipboard.
Paste the results in your next reply.

Shaba
2008-01-11, 10:48
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

If it had been 10 days or more since your last post, and especially if the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, the topic will not be reopened.

In that situation, if you still require help, it would be best to start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log with a link to your original thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.