PDA

View Full Version : safemode boot

tomgomes
2008-04-04, 23:03
My problem is, windows won't load in safe mode.when I select any of the three options to start in safe mode, the screen displays drivers loading and then it stops there not doing anything and I have to push the reset button to start again. On the other hand, in the msconfig, Selecting Startup in diagnostic mode, after the boot the startup return to Normal.
but, windows loads just fine.I already run the ccleaner and the Superantispaware, spybot, karpesky and I use the anti-virus Avast. Anything was found.Could me you help me?
:mad:

tashi
2008-04-06, 10:55
Hello,

the screen displays drivers loading and then it stops there not doing anything
That sounds like a hardware/software problem.

I already run the ccleaner and the Superantispaware, spybot, karpesky and I use the anti-virus Avast.

Are two resident anti virus programs installed?

Also do you have CCleaner's Registry Integrity enabled, and if so did you use it before or after the problem started.

Cheers.

Digbythickness
2008-04-12, 22:28
try puchins the safemode function, I think its f8 ? repeatedly as your machine boots. Dont do it just once it may not be taking, also if you have a system recovery cd, put it in and boot machine, it SHOULD boot from the cd in safemode automatically at which point you can examine the machine boot since the boot came from the cd
good luck :)