PDA

View Full Version : Email contact to SpyBot does not send my message

CNDTOO
2008-05-05, 19:06
Filled out SpyBot 'Contact' form to contact them by email with a question, but when click on "Complete Registration', nothing happens....assume message NOT sent. Why? Tried filling out form two times but it still will not send.

tashi
2008-05-05, 19:33
Filled out SpyBot 'Contact' form to contact them by email with a question, but when click on "Complete Registration', nothing happens....assume message NOT sent. Why? Tried filling out form two times but it still will not send.

Hello,

I will let our webmaster know.

What is your question, you may send me a PM if you prefer.

Regards. :)

daemon
2008-05-06, 11:41

Hello,

which is the URL of the form you tried to use? There is only a "Complete Registration" button in the registration form of this forum. The contact forms on our website (http://www.spybot.info/en/contact/index.html) have a "Send email" button and I just verified they are working correctly. You will see a "Thank you, you will get a response soon." when you press this button, which means your email was sent.

Stefan