PDA

View Full Version : Today is a new day!

guarte
2008-06-23, 05:34
Does anyone know where I can get some good (cheap and good since I do not even have beer money :clown:) registry and antivirus software.

To Spybot:
I am Shane D. Anderson ...also . (f25.2@hotmail.com...you).you might not understand this now.....but you helped save the world thus I made you my hero for that day...i think it was 10/22/2007...i sent you a letter in liue of money since i have none...i cannot remember, hang tight, the worst is over, don't sell out....I never will...stay away from oil investments

ty, bb
Shane.

p.s. I am sorry if this thread violates any standards here, but the message must get through.

p.p.s. IOU $100 U.S.

drragostea
2008-06-23, 05:42
Shane, here is a warm welcome to the Spybot community :welcome:. Btw, save the money. Unless you would like to donate that is.

Some good reputable AVs (anti-virus programs) would be AVG (AVG Technologies), avast! (Awil), and Antivir.

I would not suggest using registry "cleaners", because they have the potential of harming the OS registry (which is bad news). Think of the registry like a vast database, the heart of the OS. If something goes wrong, in worse cases Windows might not even boot. :P

However, I can suggest registry compactors to you.

PS: Using registry cleaners does not improve system speed nor does correct system problems.

Surf safe with a firewall, AV, and anti-spyware. :bigthumb:

:flame: Spyware.

--Eric.

Rednose
2008-06-23, 05:50
Hi guarte :)

For good and free Anti-Virus software you should read Tashi's post :

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=16242

But if I were you I wouldn't use registry software/cleaners, unless you are a Windows expert ;)

Greetz, Red.