PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Spybot!!!

SavingRyansPrivates
2008-06-30, 05:21
Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I really just want to thank everyone behind this program. I think a lot of people here realize just how frustrating it can be to deal with spyware and I was about to give up and call in for an "expert" to come over and fix it but then I was referred to this. This program removed the problem from my computer in less than half an hour. I can't tell you guys how glad I am that I found this site and this program. Over the course of the last 3 days I found a number of other sites that would do the same thing but they all required a payment for full registry. We really dont want to use our credit card online so that was out of the question. Not only is the fact that this program is free nice because you dont have to pay but also because people who dont like online buying can feel secure about this. I really want to thank you for helping people like me remove harmful spyware from their computers. Its people like you that make the world a better place for everyone else and should be looked up to and saluted for their services to others.

spybotsandra
2008-06-30, 12:50
Hello,

Thank you very much.
We are glad that you like our software. :)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

TwistedMike
2008-06-30, 17:23
Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I really just want to thank everyone behind this program. I think a lot of people here realize just how frustrating it can be to deal with spyware and I was about to give up and call in for an "expert" to come over and fix it but then I was referred to this. This program removed the problem from my computer in less than half an hour. I can't tell you guys how glad I am that I found this site and this program. Over the course of the last 3 days I found a number of other sites that would do the same thing but they all required a payment for full registry. We really dont want to use our credit card online so that was out of the question. Not only is the fact that this program is free nice because you dont have to pay but also because people who dont like online buying can feel secure about this. I really want to thank you for helping people like me remove harmful spyware from their computers. Its people like you that make the world a better place for everyone else and should be looked up to and saluted for their services to others.

i agree all of the people who worked on and created spybot are great and very highly skilled. and if there was more of them in the world there would be nobody afraid to use the computer without getting a virus.