PDA

View Full Version : Teatimer configuration.

src2206
2006-04-24, 05:36
HI Friends
This is the first time I am loged in this forum and I would like to thank the devolopers of Spybot S&D :bigthumb: . I have been using this software for quite some time now.
Lately, I started using teatimer feature of this program. And here is the problem. By mistake one program was allowed to be added to the startup group and teatimer is now neither allowing me to remove that nor deactivate that.:scratch: But I would like to do so because that is an unnecessary program.
Can you please help me out?
Thank you

md usa spybot fan
2006-04-24, 05:58
You can disable TeaTimer as follows:
Go into Spybot > Mode > Advanced Mode (if you get a warning message respond with Yes) > Tools > Resident.
Uncheck the following:Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of over-all system settings) Active.

src2206
2006-04-24, 13:13
Hi, Thank you for your reply. But I am not interested to disable 'teatime' (its a great tool anyway). I would like to change an entry which is accepted by teatime when 'remember' checkbox was selected.
Please help
Thank you.

spybotsandra
2006-04-24, 13:25
Hello,

Please right-click the Resident icon in the system tray "Spybot S&D resident" and select "Settings". There you will find 4 lists for remembered decisions (allowed/denied processes and registry changes). In order to remove an entry just click on the cross next to it. TeaTimer will then "forget" this decision and you will be asked again the next time.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

md usa spybot fan
2006-04-24, 13:27
If you checked "Remember this decision" on a change the information concerning that change it is stored in a file. To get Spybot to forget what you told it to remember you can right click on the TeaTimer system tray icon and select Settings. This brings up a window titled "White & Black List". There are four (4) buttons on this window:
Allowed processes
Blocked processes
Allowed registry changes
Blocked registry changes

Note: If you don't see all four buttons, try expanding the window to the right.
By clicking on the various buttons you can review the stored entries were you used "Remember this decision" in the past. You can delete the stored entries by clicking on the scripted black "X" to the right of the entry that you want to delete and then clicking the "OK" button when you're done. This will in effect make TeaTimer forget what you told it to remember so that during future changes to these items TeaTimer will issue a pop-up dialog rather then just a notification pup-up.

src2206
2006-06-01, 16:34
Hi Freinds
Please accept my apologies for such a delayed reply.
Thank you very much :bigthumb:
the problem is solved :D ;)
Regards
src