PDA

View Full Version : POP Up Box still cannot see

famreeks
2006-05-01, 00:18
I have tried the 2 patches and manually workingt through the ResHacker changed the size to 190 but still have the problem. Tried second repair option patch S&D 14GUI Patch and ittells me the file is already patched, then tried the last one and it will not run as Tea Timer is runnning BUT I have closed it . I still have trouble reading the window.

Also want to know when I should allow and not - what are all the pop uips meaning?
Mike

Zenobia
2006-05-01, 03:16
In the meantime,until you get teatimer fixed,you can use your keyboard to allow or deny a change.
md usa spybot fan:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=3964&highlight=teatimer

If no portion of the "Allow change" and "Deny change" buttons are showing, you can answer TeaTimer's popup dialog (English language version) by pressing "A" on your keyboard for "Allow change" or "D" for "Deny change". Note: If you close the dialog without answering "Allow change" or "Deny change" the registry change is denied.

If you don't mind,could you let me know what operating system you run?

bitman
2006-05-01, 07:36
Might want to exit TeaTimer and re-start, the copy in memory isn't changed, only the copy on disk.

Next time you restart your PC everything should be working properly.

famreeks
2006-05-02, 23:25
Still hasn't corrected the Pop Up window even after restarting pC
Mike

Zenobia
2006-05-03, 04:01
Try going to the Spybot folder,and see if there is an teatimer_original.exe in there.Spybot folder location is probably at C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\.Then post back,please.