PDA

View Full Version : Win 7 Spybot 1.6.2 Firefox 23 and IE 10 Immunizations Problem???

sethbarksdale
2013-09-01, 19:56
Spybot been using your service and am prepared to purchase your Technician Plan however I now have a problem. This affects both Firefox and IE I run spybot 1.6.2 with the latest updates and run the immunization and it runs and completes however when I open the browser the immunizations don't hold and it is like the Browser profile used wasn't even protected at all and have to reimmunize and this is supposed to be protected while surfing not only when not in use. Please help and then I will be glad to upgrade to the technician. I really like the products and have referred spybot to all friends and co-workers over the last many years in the Navy.

sethbarksdale
2013-09-02, 07:03
Spybot been using your service and am prepared to purchase your Technician Plan however I now have a problem. This affects both Firefox and IE I run spybot 1.6.2 with the latest updates and run the immunization and it runs and completes however when I open the browser the immunizations don't hold and it is like the Browser profile used wasn't even protected at all and have to reimmunize and this is supposed to be protected while surfing not only when not in use. Please help and then I will be glad to upgrade to the technician. I really like the products and have referred spybot to all friends and co-workers over the last many years in the Navy.

I upgraded to version 2.1 and have the same immunization issue with Firefox it only appears to properly protect while not on the web instead of while on the web. This feature now needs some fix for mozilla products.