Thread: System Startup Check & Update

Unhappy System Startup Check & Update

Hi,
    I would like to know if there is anyway that Spybot could Automatically run a check & update at system startup AFTER all other system startup programs are loaded? I tried enabling the "wait a few minutes" option but only the Spybot countdown screen appears. Can I immediately work with my other programs while at the same time while running the "automated" check & updates- without having to wait for the check & update to finish to have access to other programs?

In addition, I am doubtful about what the "Wait until specific programs have quit" option does.

Thanks.
    Last edited by LittleLove; 2007-02-15 at 06:30.

Hello,

Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
    Now select 'Settings' - 'Settings' from the navigation bar on the left.
    There you will find many options to automate Spybot - Search and Destroy.

Furthermore, here is a FAQ about what command line parameters are available: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/faq/30.html

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Unhappy

Hi,
    I tried using the command: c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\spybotsd.exe /Autocheck /Autofix /Autoclose /taskbarhide

It managed to show a system startup HK_LM:RunOnce key under tools-> system startup: c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\spybotsd.exe /Autocheck /Autofix

But at the next system startup, the autocheck window still appears.

Any help would be appreciated.