Thread: Vista officially released, when to expect SPybot 1.5?

Exclamation Vista officially released, when to expect SPybot 1.5?

Hello,

Its about 3-4 weeks that Windows Vista has been officially released. But the Spybot version 1.5 is still in beats!

When will the final version be released, I hope that the developers are working on the build. By the way, Spybot needs several modifications in the core program. The version 1.5 should not only support Vista but also possess significant changes like shell extension scanning, better detection rate, etc.

Thats all.....

Quote Originally Posted by xpsunny View Post

When will the final version be released...
    xpsunny,

NOBODY knows when the final version of Spybot 1.5 will be released. Even myself, doesn't even know that.

and I don't really care. so please stop asking when the final release of Spybot 1.5 will be released!

It'll be posted when the creators of Spybot will make an annoucement of it on their web site.

-end of story-

noel-pr7, learn to be polite.

Since Vista had been oficially released, it is very vital for the developers to release the final version.

Since Vista had been oficially released, it is very vital for the developers to release the final version.
    we already know that. that's obvious! but STOP asking when the final version of Spybot will be ready (you might sound like that kid in the car that keeps asking the question "are we there yet?") if you are impatient, come back in 3 or 4 months from now, and we may tell you if spybot 1.5 is ready or not.

I'd rather wait longer for the creators of Spybot to fix the problems found in the beta versions than for them to release the final version prematurely and then have to fix the problems again. there are still plenty more bugs to be fixed before version 1.5 will be ready. so give the developers of Spybot as much time as possible.

unlike you, xpsunny, I CAN wait longer. the current version I'm using works just fine on my WinXP SP2 computer.
    Last edited by noel-pr7; 2007-02-26 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by noel-pr7 View Post
    Even myself, doesn't even know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by noel-pr7 View Post
    and we may tell you if spybot 1.5 is ready or not.

noel-pr7, learn to be polite.
    Noel, I believe this will be the second time I have echoed that sentiment.

Thank you. :
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016