I recently was infected with the download.obfuskated trojan. AVG caught it and I have attempted to remove, heal, and quarantine it but have only been succesful with portions of it. System restore cannot be run because one of the infections was in the "system volume" folder. I next attempted to download HJT and Avast virus scanner, but found that neither IE or Firefox can download any files now. Firefox says the oject has been blocked and IE gives a http 403 (forbidden) error. Therefore I have been unable to download anything to try and analyze and fix this problem. In addition, I initially attempted to restart my computer with system restore and multiple "windows installer" windows and "instant share devices" windows kept popping up and trying to download. Then then the system configuration utility window opened and the only way I could close anything was to use the "windows task manager" and manually close windows. Please give me some guidance. I am not a complete newbie with registry erros and malware removal, but would definitely consider myself a novice. Thanks for any help.