Thread: What is latest version of Teatimer that's been tested?

Default What is latest version of Teatimer that's been tested?

I've found version 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.5, but not 1.5.0.4.

Would it be possible to create a one post "sticky" that just contains the lastest update and the stable archived ones? If not, why not place them on the download page. I had to search through several dozen posts to find the above beta versions.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Reggie Stry:

The latest production version of TeaTimer.exe is Version: 1.4.0.2 (May 31, 2005 2:04:00 AM).

I answered your question about the beta TeaTimer.exe in this post in the Announcing betas: TeaTimer / Updater / Vista integration thread in the Spybot-S&D Beta forum.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Quote Originally Posted by md usa spybot fan View Post
    Reggie Stry:

The latest production version of TeaTimer.exe is Version: 1.4.0.2 (May 31, 2005 2:04:00 AM).

I answered your question about the beta TeaTimer.exe in this post in the Announcing betas: TeaTimer / Updater / Vista integration thread in the Spybot-S&D Beta forum.

Just saw it. The problem with just setting the updates is that you can't be sure whether to install the update if the beta is in an initial testing phase.
    Secondly, it's important to see the changes dialog, and finding that in a 40-50 post thread isn't the easiest. That's why I think a continuously edited (by the moderator) should be maintained. It would contain all the updates and the pertinent information.

Alternately, there could be an area of the download page for beta versions.