Thread: Spybot S&D 1.4 Scheduler Issue

Default Spybot S&D 1.4 Scheduler Issue

I am running S S&D 1.4 across WIN 2K3 and XPSP2 machines and this issue is consistent. I have administrator access to perform the scheduling task.

When building the scheduled task the default run command line options of /AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOCLOSE are applied to the S S&D application installation location. When adding additional options e.g. /AUTOIMMUNIZE /AUTOUPDATE the run options are applied during the active session of S S&D for example jumping to other functions of S S&D and returning to the Scheduler page the run options stick.

When existing and restarting S S&D the default run options are reapplied, over-writting the edited switches.

I have confirmed this by deleting and rebuilding the tasks via win task scheduler and have confirmed that the tasks run with the extended run options.

Once I go back into S S&D and inspect the schedule task the default options have been reapplied to the task.

I have deleted and rebuilt the task and confirmed permissions on the task via win task manager.

Default Update

I have upgrade 1 machine to 1.5 beta and it appears that this does not happen with the current beta version

Thank you for letting us know.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016