Thread: Bug in Spybot 1.5

Default Bug in Spybot 1.5

Hi all, I'm new here.

I am writing because I noticed today that there is an issue with the "header" above the buttons (the ones at the top that have things like "Immunize", "Check Again","Undo").

If you go to the Immunization Page, wait for the check to finish, then click "update" on the left, The header that says:

"IMMUNIZE - Protect yourself before threats...." Changes to "UPDATE: Get the newest threat recognition rules online". The updater still opens and works, and so does the immunize. The page below it still shows the immunization tools...

Heres a screenshot: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...=spybotbug.jpg

Hope it helps improve the software. I'll check back later,
    techboy

Esteemed Member

I can't reproduce that.

Open Spybot, open immunize page, let it complete its chewck, click the update button in the left pane, the updater opens. Nothing added to the top of the immunize page as you show. But then, I don't see the header you are quoting either. The only thing above the line of buttons is the menu bar (and the title bar).

Spybot v 1.5.1.13 on XP SP2. All updates.
    Last edited by Rosenfeld; 2007-07-17 at 01:01.

Hi,

That's interesting... The "header" is simply the text above the toolbar at the top. I'm surprised at the fact you don't see the text above the toolbar.

In the bug tracker, there is a bug about the dark background around it missing, (the header refered to in this bug: http://forums.spybot.info/project.php?issueid=12 )

Maybe I should try reinstalling it? I should be up to date version wise, I installed it yesterday...

@Rosenfeld: You can enable or disable the header in the settings, that might be why you don't see anything.

@techboy: found & fixed (issue 17)
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Esteemed Member

Got it, thanks. I'd forgotten i'd unchecked that option :-). And I now see what techboy reported. But as you've fixed it, OK.
    Last edited by Rosenfeld; 2007-07-17 at 22:44.