Thread: Got real big prob...

Default Got real big prob...

Hi guys, I've got the real big prob here. I don't know which one causing the error, wether it's CCleaner, Spybot Search & Destroy or SUPERAntiSpyware but I really need help. Highlight this prob to Microsoft but recieved no reply. I've installed CCleaner yesterday then delete some registry key but my machine still goes well after the cleaning. The problems start when I've plays with some Search & Destroy and SUPERAntiSpyware setting. Now, everytime I've closed IE I'll getting a error msg then my Windows will automatically restarted. Then when Windows start I've getting msg from Spybot abouty changes I've made.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Quite frankly you have not provided enough information for anyone to begin helping you with your problem.

You could provide some additional information such as:
    1. What operating system you are running.
    2. What changes you made with:
      1. CCleaner (even though you seem to feel that CCleaner is not the cause of the problem).
      2. Spybot Search & Destroy (version ??? and update level ???).
      3. SUPERAntiSpyware (version ??? and update level ???).
    3. The error message you get when you get when you close Internet Explorer (version ???).
    4. The message(s) you get from Spybot (I assume TeaTimer) when you start Windows. You seemed to the messages were about changes you made. It also may be helpful if you indicated what changes you made that stimilated those messages.
    5. Etc.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

The following posted at the SUPERAntiSpyware Support and User Forums sounds familiar:

Quote Originally Posted by MeDIeVaL
    Hi guys, I've got the real big prob here. I don't know which one causing the error, wether it's CCleaner, Spybot Search & Destroy or SUPERAntiSpyware but I really need help. Highlight this prob to Microsoft but recieved no reply. I've installed CCleaner yesterday then delete some registry key but my machine still goes well after the cleaning. The problems start when I've plays with some Search & Destroy and SUPERAntiSpyware setting. Now, everytime I've closed IE I'll getting a error msg then my Windows will automatically restarted. Then when Windows start I've getting msg from Spybot abouty changes I've made.
    MeDIeVaL:

I strongly suggest that you stick to one forum or the other.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Okies, I'll stick there. Just need fast answer that's why I send to both cause I think it's related. Nervermind, see if I can get positive answer there...