Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Net-Integration Bookmark?

Default Net-Integration Bookmark?

Last two times I've run Spybot, it found a default bookmark from Net-Integration. I have never made a bookmark for Net-Integration. In fact, I've no idea what Net-Integration is, or why I have a bookmark from the site. What is this, and how can I stop this from happening.

I had Spybot remove that bookmark last week when I ran Spybot, but the bookmark was back this morning when I ran Spybot. I’m running 1.4 with all the latest updates.

Attached is a screen shot from Spybot.

Gary
    Will Fly for Food

Hello,

That was our old forum. But the person who was doing this for us and hosting it has cheated us in different ways - so we added this site to our detections.
    You can easily remove it from your bookmarks.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Thanks. I’ve run Spybot twice since I posted, and the bookmark hasn’t been back. I probably did have that site bookmarked a long time ago, it just bothered me that it came back after I had Spybot remove it.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food

I just ran Spybot, and the Net-Integration bookmark is back. How can this be happening?
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food

Did you try deleting it from your bookmarks in Firefox?You'd just go to bookmarks,find Spybot forum in there,then rightclick and select delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Did you try deleting it from your bookmarks in Firefox?You'd just go to bookmarks,find Spybot forum in there,then rightclick and select delete.
    I have no such bookmark. Last two times I ran Spybot after I had Spybot remove the bookmark, it did not show up. Today, it’s back.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food

Is there any chance that someone might have a bookmark to that site in another account on your computer?
    When I added that bookmark to my husband's account,then came back to mine,Spybot seemed to pick up on it.If so,that would explain you not seeing it in mozilla on your account.That's all I can really think of,at the moment.

Net-Integration: [SBI $9C5153B8] Bookmark (Firefox: default) (Bookmark, nothing done)

That site seemed to be dead,when I checked,anyways.

We both have our own computers. No one else has been on this computer except me.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food

I don't know,unless Spybot is picking up on a bookmarks backup file or something,though I don't know for sure if that is or is not possible or even likely.But,spybotSandra probably knows or can tell you more,if she posts back tomorrow.

I doubt that, but don’t know for sure. Firefox does seem to make a bookmarks backup file that goes back 4 days. I just deleted all but todays. My backup drive is only turned on when actually doing a backup, and is never on when running Spybot.
    Gary
    Will Fly for Food