Thread: Tea Timer problem

Default Tea Timer problem

I have installed the latest version 1.5.1.15 and when i point the mouse on teatimer it says 1173 processes blacklisted. but in the older 1.5 versions it was a number over 30.000 by the way it was using 15-20 mb of ram before but now only 3.8mb. this is good. but is it because of the decrese in thu number of the blacklisted processes?

Is this directly after the installation? Please try if the number is better when closing TeaTimer, starting Spybot iself once, then restarting TeaTimer...

(background: if TeaTimer is started before all updates are downloaded and Spybot has been run once, these might not be used - a quick guess only ).
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

well thank you so much pepiMK. I was concerned that this could be a big problem after this final release but now i turned off teatimer and enabled it again as you said and now 39116 processes are blacklisted and 24mb of ram used. no problem with the ram usage. i think spybot deserves every bits of ram it uses. (i hope you can understand what i meant. there is a saying like this in turkish but my translation to english is bad i think )