Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can't thank Shaba enough for helping me clean up my system. I really appreciate you giving your time.

Thanks!

Orrin

Very well said people. These experts perform an invaluable service to complete strangers. I cannot express how much I appreciate pskelley's help, and everyone else who did the research on the methods and programs for removal of these nasty files. Their time and effort is priceless in itself.

A BIG MAJOR out to all of you!

Many people just come into this forum asking for help and expecting results. However, very few people realize that the experts who are helping you are doing this just because they want to help you. They aren't getting anything out of this, and very few people are actually donating (in my case i don't have a credit card or paypal, and my parents aren't getting one for me). They probably have their own personal jobs, and their own family, and yet, they are taking so much of their time to help us and our problems. I've noticed that many mods are on for hours at times, and they aren't expecting anything in return. You have to realize this, and appreciate the work that they are doing for you. Just imagine yourself slaving over log after log for hours at a time. Thus, a big thank you to all of the spybot team, for your excellent support and selfless sacrifices.

Default Thanx

I thanked him personally (pskelley)in my post, but I would like to extend that appreciation to all volunteers in this forum. your help is invaluable and your time even more so.

So to all of you from I am sure more than just me

and thanx again pskelley, you terminator you

Default New outlook

I am in the waiting room waiting for help, but I didn't even know that spybot offered assistance for when the program is unable to clean a bot. I had been running spybot s&D & trying to get rid of command service again and again, and the popups and hijacks were so disgusting, and I have kids on the computer a lot, that I had asked a very busy person in my church to take the computer and see if he could remove it. Once more I ran spybot and happened to notice, "see the spybot website" and found all this support here. I have been using spybot S&D for several years, and never knew that there was this ongoing support and education (but then I never had a problem that s&d couldn't solve, either.)

Anyway, even though it has been almost a week since I started trying to run the log and get the advice, I now feel at least I know something I can do about a computer problem besides erase the hard drive. With this site and a volunteer, I can learn something about solving the problem myself. That's a great feeling. Thanks for SPYBOT S&D, and continually working for free to help people stay plugged in.

I would like to thank Shaba for helping me fix my computer..thx a lot man u rock..
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-01-15 at 18:11. Reason: Removed support request, thank you only topic. ;-)

Just noticed this thread:

Just to reinforce previous posts. I am just another who appreciates your efforts and patience with those of us who don't know what we are doing.
    You are very much appreciated!!!

Default Thanks to PSKelley for Killing the Bugs Eating My Screen

This thread is a great idea, by the way. After he helped me rid my computer of a very persistent infection, I thanked PSKelley in the thread itself; however, this forum gives me an opportunity to thank him publicly for his patience with my newbie fumbling and misunderstanding.

When Norton 360 failed to prevent the infection in the first place, Norton's techs tried to shake me down to the tune of $95 to clean my computer. In desperation, I tried Spybot and, when that did not completely remove the malefactor, somehow stumbled across this forum.

Asking nothing but compliance with his instructions (including that I not change the font of my posts), PSKelley guided me through the entire process. Although I cannot currently afford to compensate the forum for his services, rest assured that this forum gets a share of my next paycheck.

Having said that, I sincerely hope that does not mean that I am forever in your debt; however, I will forever remember what you did. Thank you again.

MJWolter

Thumbs up Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much)

Aloha...

I entered this forum with the same trepidation as I enter a trust circle. With so many "evil" places to visit on the web, it's really difficult to know who to trust.

Having happily used Spybot Search and Destroy for many years (by recommendation of Kim Komando), I opted to pour out the innards of an infected laptop into the forum and pray for help.

My prayers were more than answered with the kind and expert help of pskelley .

As I mentioned in my own thread, I'm between pay days at the moment, but look forward to making a donation next week.

You folks are no less than awesome.

Mahao nui loa.

Tana-Lee

I would like to thank pskelley for all the help I got fixing my PC!