Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Default Thanks for the help

Just wanted to give a big thank you for Blade81's expert help on making sure my system was virtumonde free, and the extra pointers he gave.

A big thanks to Blade81 and all the rest of the security experts on this forum. don't know what I would've done without your valuable help.

Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to make a donation.
    Today is called the present, and that's what it is: a present.

I just want to say thanks to ken545 for helping me.
    Thanks again!

Good to see forums and ppl who help others while they don't want anything in return.

I could write hundreds of pages, but I think you'll now what I mean, when I say:
    Thank you Blade81 (and thank other members of the team for their effort helping others) for everything.

Keep up the good work, and be blessed in life.

Thank you everyone, I know the helpers appreciate your kind words. Safe surfing!
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Thank you Katana!!!

A big thanks to Katana for helping me with my Daughter's computer.

Using a variety of techniques and taking me up on a few offers to use some tools that others might not have been willing to use really made me feel that Katana was't afraid of the task at hand.

Her computer was infected in a couple of places, but with Katana's help, my Daughter is now happily surfing away, until I reminder that the computer was purchased so she could do her homework instead of watching UTUBE

Additional scans and backups are being performed to help her stay safe.

Again, Thank You Katana for all your help,

Dave

Dear Blade81,

I appreciate very much your help, you are a really great expert!
    Thank you!

Default Thanks to PSKelley and the entire team

I got better help from the volunteers here than I've ever felt I recieved from paid software or hardware techs in the past. (Granted thier hands may be tied by thier employers on what services they can offer.) I did read through a lot of the posts here before even submitting my own problem and was quite impressed by all the volunteer techs I saw replying.

I want to thank the entire team here at the SB-S&D forums for providing such a great service. And furthermore for the great attitudes that all the volunteers seem to have. It amazes me how cordial and friendly these folks are after dealing with people who can be, and all too often are, a lot less than friendly or grateful for thier voluntery time. Kudos to all of you fine folks and again thanks to the entire team here and a special nod to pskelley for his personal help on my particular problem.

Eric

Default Many Thanks to Shaba

I would like to express my thanks to Shaba, for the professionalism of facing my Spybot issue ( http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...808#post253808 ) .

Definitely a PLUS to this forum !

Sincere regards and many thanks,
    CDL_gr

I would just like to express my gratitude to the Spybot team and especially to Shaba for helping me out of a situation I had gotten myself into. I don't know what I would have done because I had tried everything I could up until contacting your forums.

Thank you

Dino

I would like to thank the Spybot Team and the volunteers here who take the time here to help the victims of malware and other nasty buggers. I have personally thanked my helper. Thanks.
    NCIS fan | House, M.D. watcher | Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles watcher
    Stargate SG-1 fan | Stargate Atlantis fan | Whose Line Is It Anyway? fan