Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Default pskelley is the best

I would like to say thank you to pskelley for helping me rid my computer of all the junk that was on it.

THANK YOU

Smile Thank you

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the Security Experts on here. I am amazed at the amount of work you do, I just got hit with the Virtumonde virus, and it seems to be spreading like wildfire now. I have a hard time understanding how anyone could create a virus that causes so much damage to a computer, Spybot was able to tackle everything I had on my system, with exception of this thing and it ain't going away. Through the excellent posts here I was able to identify my problem and learn how to protect myself in the future. Fortunately I got the virus at the same time that I was needing to re-format my hard drive anyways, thanks to Acronis it will not be too painful.

Thank you once again, you guys are amazing...

Wojo

I just wanted to post my thanks to pskelly who helped me out. His replies were very timely, especially over NYE, and effective and my PC is running great. Thanks again, Phil!!

Thanks to the spybot team and especially Blade who got my computer working in the correct manner again. Its just amazing that you offer this service to those who run into problems and then use your own time to sort them out. Awesome! Hope i never need to use you again(in a good way!) and thanks once again. All the best Mick...

Many thanks to all of you, but especially to Shaba whose patience and persistence nursed my computer back to health. You dealt with all my concerns and questions in a highly professional, thorough, and timely manner. I don't know how you folks manage to do this and still keep a life of your own, but am immensely thankful that you do. My talents obviously don't extend in this direction, but your example has inspired me to search out other areas where I might be as useful in service to others as you have been to me. Thanks again.

Default Shelf Life, job well done

Thanks brother the help is greatly appreciated, and it keeps the wife off of my machine....

Big thank you to shelf life for helping me rid my laptop of Virtumonde and Smitfraud.

This site is a true sign that there are truly good people on the internet who are willing to give a helping hand. I can't thank everyone who volunteers their time here enough for all the help.

But really, I could just ramble on and on about it. You guys are

Default Thank you!!!

I wanted to give a special thank you to pskelley for helping me get rid of the malware that was on my computer. This forum is a HUGE asset and a donation will be made soon!!

kewltazdude

Default Many thanks PSKelly

thanks a million for ridding my PC of Virtumonde!!

I would have still been struggling without your fantastic help.

Many thanks!!

Default Thank you blade!!!

I just wanted to publicly thank BLADE81 for all of his/her wonderful help!

Those of you volunteering your time are knights in shining armor to people like myself who freak out when they hear or see the words virus, trojan, or malware!

For those who are waiting for help, be patient! Play a video game or go for a walk but please, PLEASE don't take your frustration out on these great people!

Thank you again Blade! /hug

Faemasi
    Last edited by Faemasi; 2009-01-09 at 04:17. Reason: spelling/grammar