Thread: Can't UNDO all Immunizations - HELP!

Default Can't UNDO all Immunizations - HELP!

Hello. I have recently began using PC-cillin Internet Security 2007. There were some times that the computer would freeze up, and their tech people say there is a conflict with S&D. So they gave me a list of instructions, one of which was to UNDO the Immunize. So after I click on Immunize on the left and then "UNDO" it starts at about 66000 immunized & then starts going down. But when it gets to about 25000, it freezes (just keeps acting like it's still working, but nothing happens, and it will stay like that for hours). If I try to cancel it, I get a "Not Responding" message & have to choose the "End Now" option. If I reboot and try again, it starts me out at 66000 again and I go through the same problems. If I uncheck all the boxes before I start, then nothing gets counted down (nor does it lock up), and I have found that I can force it to lock by just checking the Mozilla boxes.

So is there a way to force clear (or even delete) the Immunize file that is causing my conflict?

Secondly, this is an old PC which I tend to favor PC-cillin on, however, I am also pretty fond of S&D. Not decided which AV to have on my new PC (Toshiba laptop) which is shipping later this week, but which AV(s) work best with S&D?

Thanks in advance.

and I have found that I can force it to lock by just checking the Mozilla boxes.
    Do you have Firefox?I have Firefox,and unimmunizing just that takes quite a lot of time,though mine doesn't lock up,Firefox will unimmunize eventually.If you deselected everything and then just checked the Mozilla boxes and then clicked Undo,how long did you leave it for?I found if I just unimmunized Firefox,it did take a long time,but after say roughly 10 to maybe 15 minutes,it did Undo.After that,unimmunizing the rest in each section breezed along to just a few minutes.That might not work for you,but maybe worth a shot to try unimmunizing in sections,I guess,and see how it turns out.