Thread: SpyBot Seems to have Broke Something...

Default SpyBot Seems to have Broke Something...

ok so yesterday everything is working fine... nothing is wrong or out of the ordinary... i do the stupidest thing and say hey why not install spuybot and make sure i dont have any crap laying around...

i do run it it finds no problems... i run immunitize it does some 46,000 fixes.

ok everything seems good so i reboot and go to browse the web... BOOM www.google.com dosnt load everything else does but google dosnt...

i had NO isssues befor hand have found NO issues after.. have tried undoing all the immunitize crap didnt fix problem tried delting my hosts file rebooting didnt fix the problem.. tried uninstalling spybot disnt fix the problem... WTF is going on...

i had NO issues befor i installed spybot had NO problems detected by spybot but now that ive installed it and ran it Google stops working?

any ideas? im pretty ticked off spent over an hour trying to figure out what went wrong.

had to make a new post because i cant edit after 15mins

http://66.102.9.99/ i am able to connect to google by using the ip address so... maybe that helps