Thread: Problem with spybot blocker

Default Problem with spybot blocker

Hello

I use spybot S&D since version 1.2 and I thank you for your great work during all these years. Recently I installed Spybot 1.5. All went well to the last update of September 26.
    Now when I go on the informatic forum Zébulon.fr, I am always blocked because of doubleclick. When in box of dialog, I authorize or I block doubleclick,it's without effect. All the forum stays blocked.
    In addition, I was mistaken in the dialog box. During my rentatives I by error indicated about doubleclick: always authorized. I would like to remove this instruction in spybot-search destroy configuration under tools in IE but I do not know how to make. Sorry for my very bad english. Many thanks. Regards.

Hello,

Please open the Tools menu in your Internet Explorer and choose 'Spybot - Search Destroy Configuration'.
    There you will find a drop down menu where you should select "Ask for blocking confirmation".
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/s...d15/index.html (3rd picture)
    If you want to visit a blocked website choose "Allow". Hope this solves the problem.
    If this doesn't work please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. Please hit "Undo".
    Then choose 'Tools' from the navigation bar on the left and untick the checkbox in front of the 'SdHelper'.

But Warning: now the bad downloads won't be blocked any longer! Maybe you have to restart your computer now. Then try again to open your favourite pages. Don't forget to "immunize" again after visiting that page.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Sandra

Thank you very much for your answer. I done all you tall me. If i set allow or deny in the spybot blocker dialog, the result is the same : Impossible to acces to my forum.If i set allow, only the screen pub ( doubleclick) is appearing. This situation is very strange and only appeared when i update two days ago. It seems i am not alone to meet this difficulty. I hope very much you can find a solution. Thanks again . Best regards.