Thread: i have do my best but still can't log in my 163 email

Unhappy i have do my best but still can't log in my 163 email

I have removed "www.163.com" and "*.163.com" from the restricted sites and C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, and then set IE to accept all cookies.
    Now, I can open www.163.com. But in the status bar, *.163.com remain restricted sites and I still can't log in my 163 email.
    When I use older version spybot with windows xp, I can log in my 163 email after remove "www.163.com" and "*.163.com" from restricted sites but now I can't.

Now, I use spybot-search&destroy 1.5.1.15 with vista.

How can I do?

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

colourfish_106:

Spybot no longer appears to add either 163.com or www.163.com to restricted zone or to the HOSTS file. However there may be leftover restricted zone entries in the registry because Spybot adds restricted zone entries in multiple registry hives.

No guarantees that this will fix your problem, but the attached file should remove all the entries that Spybot may have placed in the registry for 163.com or www.163.com in the past.

Instructions:
    • Exit all Internet Explorer sessions.
    • Download the attached colourfish_106.zip file.
    • Unzip (extract) the colourfish_106.zip. This will produce a colourfish_106.reg file
    • Double click on colourfish_106.reg file.
    • Answer "Yes" then "OK" to the messages received.
    • Start Internet Explorer and see if you can access 163.com.

I hope this helps.

Contents of the colourfish_106.reg file:

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

[-HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

[-HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

[-HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

[-HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\163.com]

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.