Thread: Not Immunizing Everything

Default Not Immunizing Everything

Hi There, I noticed using spybot, That on the page where you Immunize that it states I have 52723 unprotected & 18230 Protected.
    Now I am sorry if the answer is obvious to most But I have searched for the answer to where the 52723 Unprotected are on Spybot but am not sure where they are or to look for them so I can mark them to be Protected.
    Does anyone know if these unprotected ones are to be worried about or as to why it says they are Unprotected.
    Thanks Jason
    Last edited by tashi; 2007-10-21 at 04:20. Reason: Moved from False Positives

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

After going into Spybot > Immunize (button in the left pane), did you click the "Immunize" button in the right pane (button with large green plus sign at the top of the right pane)?

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Much appreciated.
    Because its the same name & spelt the same I just presumed it was the same, In fact I am sure I have used that button many times before without noticing it was doing anything different & then recently noticed not everything was being immunized .
    Maybe the name could be changed to "Imunize All"
    AnyWay Thanks Again.