Thread: immunization problems

Default immunization problems

Hi,

I am running SD 1.5.1.77 with beta fix. Below is the command I use to update and fix.

"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOUPDATE /AUTOIMMUNIZE /AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOCLOSE

This works to download updates but does not immunize and I have to do it independently. Can you help me fix this?

Thanks, Goofer
    Last edited by goofer; 2007-10-24 at 21:52.

Hi,

Don't know if question was stupid but would like some kind of reply if only to tell me I'm stupid.

Goofer

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goofer View Post
    I am running SD 1.5.1.77 with beta fix.
    Please go into Spybot > Help > About and double check that version number.

Quote Originally Posted by goofer View Post
    Below is the command I use to update and fix.

"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOUPDATE /AUTOIMMUNIZE /AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOCLOSE

This works to download updates but does not immunize and I have to do it independently. Can you help me fix this?
    I tested the same command that you indicated you used without the "/AUTOCHECK" and "/AUTOFIX" parameters to see if I could detect a problem with the "/AUTOIMMUNIZE":
    • "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOUPDATE /AUTOIMMUNIZE /AUTOCLOSE

Immunization worked without a problem.

Please provide addition details such as:
    • Your Windows OS.
    • How you are executing the command and under what user account.
    • What user account you are using when you get an indication that Spybot did not fully immunize using the command and exactly what was not immunized (Profile name and quantities of unimmunized items.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

OK here goes everything!

Version # S & D 1.5.1.17

I tried
    "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOUPDATE /AUTOIMMUNIZE /AUTOCLOSE

after unimmunizing and it worked fine. In fact I used this as a work around in addition the to other full command.

OS = XP professional.
    I'm executing the command under my name and I am listed as administrator. The command is listed in scheduled tasks. I used the command at the last update and it simply did not immunize the update (new hosts file) - difference between old and new hosts file.

Thank you for your interest, I hope this helps.

Goofer
    Last edited by goofer; 2007-10-26 at 01:19.