I have a long list of green detections, so long that it aborted the search, and a short list of red detections related to Microsoft.Windows.Security.InternetExplorer and antivirusdisable, and firewalldisable in the windowssecuritycenter section.

If I feel that these red items were normally expected changes to do with decisions i made with my antivirus, do I have them "fixed" anyway or "ignore" them? How do you set them to not be red any more? I do want to know if a virus makes a change in the future so I would be afraid to turn the item off entirely.

And i have no idea when one is supposed to leave a green item alone or what are the consequences of "fixing" something. I'm afraid to hurt my computer. Is it safe to just tell it to "fix all"? I'm also not clear what is being done in Immunize.

The next post contains my detections report. Can I safely "fix all" without something being removed that will harm my use of the computer?

i don't want spyware cookies on the computer. I do probably want to be able to see my recent documents in Word but that's about it.