Thread: Firefox and Spybot Problem

Default Firefox and Spybot Problem

Hello people i posted a similar thread a while ago but i never got any solution, well here it is again with a screenie, my spybot won't detect firefox and immunize it as you can see in the screenie, i have been looking for a long time to a solution but i can't get one anywhere, hopefully someone on here knows what the problem could be

Im using Vista Ultimate, spybot use to work fine and works fine on Vitsa Ultimate on my laptop so i have no idea whats went wrong as i rarely make any changes to my setup, heres the screenie..

Im also using the latest beta i just got today.
    Last edited by Sleek26; 2007-11-19 at 19:34.

Hello,

Do you have installed your Firefox browser later than Spybot? Or did you a fresh install?

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Hi Sandra

I installed Firefox and Spybot around the same time when i formatted around 3 months ago, it worked fine until i noticed one day Spybot and Spywareblaster weren't immunizing Firefox, it works fine on all my other comps but not on my main comp, im using latest Firefox 2.0.0.9 and latest Spybot beta.

I tried uninstalling both and reinstalling but still doesn't work :(

Hello,

Perhaps you have installed Spybot at first and then the Firefox browser, so your Spybot only recognizes the Internet Explorer.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Spybot-S&D doesn't detect Firefox during the installation, but every time you start it ;-)

Firefox detection on Vista should have improved in the Helloween Edition betas: see project tools entry Firefox not fully supported on Vista.
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)