Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation

Don't you mean "Spybot Search And Destroy"? I've never heard of a program called "Seek and Destroy".
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Hello everyone, I just finished registering here, although I have been using Spybot for years now, I can kick myself in the butt for not registering a long time ago, although I have donated before and I do plan on donating again come payday , I just wanted to make this first post here to say thank you all who work hard to keep this program going and to let everyone know that this program rocks! I just downloaded this last night on a friends computer of mine because I noticed one of those fake anti-virus programs he got conned into downloading was telling him he had this that and the third wrong with it so I ran Spybot and it took that and HEEEEEP more off for him its running smooth now and malware free, I told him not to thank me but to thank you guys and make a donation when he can and he told me he would, after I registered I looked at the updates here in the forums and sure enough posted yesterday was that Personal Anti Virus malware program listed ( you guys are on top of it with updates GOOD JOB FELLAS ) I refer everyone I know even my customers ( I’m a computer Tech for a cyber cafe ) to Spybot and tell them to donate if they like the program and have the extra cash. So again thanks to everyone who helps make spybot the gr8 program it is and keep up the good work guys you rock!

Thank you for your kind words JohnTagnor, we are happy that you like our program and took the time to tell us.

Cheers.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

I have downloaded the program only some hours ago and it seems to work great for me and I think soon I will donate (my PayPal is null). I'm very happy when I see that others are doing the same thing because the developers of this great program deserve it.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your offer to make a donation.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Red face Thanks as well as $$$

I've just donated to Spybot because I find it a useful defender of my computer However, I'd like to say thanks to whoever puts in a lot of hard work to provide this free service. They say there's no such thing as a free lunch but I've found the Internet to be the place where that maxim is confounded.

I'm not sure this message will ever reach the right people - but I'm deeply grateful anyway.
    My sons are both in IT and for the 1% of thanks they get, the rest is, at best a take-for-granted attitude and at worst, complaints and whinges.

So THANK YOU hard working programmers

Hello Lyndafinn,

I'm sure the entire team will appreciate hearing of your nice post.

Thank you!

Just donated again for the second time. Top notch folks with products that work! Thank you again for the killer service.

Dan

Thank you very much lt1bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikewow02 View Post
    I have no issue with the donation requests but i am having some issues with the following:
    1. There is no way to download Spybot S&D without giving up some money.

2. I tried to donate using two different credit cards and both times I got an error.

P.S. I am new to Spybot so any help is appreciated.
    There are some counterfeits out there.

"Spybot 2009" almost got me!

Maybe Spybot's owners should go after them for copyright infringement.

I wish our government would stop wasting time on stupid laws protecting
    us from ourselves and from things that are ridiculous and go after producers
    of Malware and Trojans and Viruses!
    Last edited by Mark 42; 2009-03-03 at 00:44.