Thread: Some problems couldn't be fixed.

Default Some problems couldn't be fixed.

After I've cleaned my pc there is always one/two problems that are not removed. I'm notified that "Some problems could not be fixed. Can Spybot run on next start?" After clicking yes quite a few times and still having the same result I always click "no" and just ignore. This is what I've done for a long time.

Now I'm told I have 14 problems that can't be fixed! So, I think I should try to find out what this means and what I should do.

I've read the help/facs with my software and on this forum but see nothing that applies.

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Please post a log of the actual detections that are not being fixed. To do that:
    • Run another scan.
    • Attempt to fix the problems.
    • When the scan/fix completes, right click on the results list, select "Copy results to clipboard".
    • Then paste (Ctrl+V) those results to a new post in this thread.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Quote Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post
    After I've cleaned my pc there is always one/two problems that are not removed. I'm notified that "Some problems could not be fixed. Can Spybot run on next start?" After clicking yes quite a few times and still having the same result I always click "no" and just ignore. This is what I've done for a long time.

Now I'm told I have 14 problems that can't be fixed! So, I think I should try to find out what this means and what I should do.

I've read the help/facs with my software and on this forum but see nothing that applies.

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Try this ...
    click the start button
    click Run.......
    enter

%temp%

that will show all temp files's that are left ..

hi-lite, the ones you want to remove.. then click Delete...
    all the files that are NOT being used, will be deleted
    The ones that ARE being used will stop the delete progress.
    deselect that file ( or invert selection )

Then run again....

It works for me ...............

The help and suggestions are appreciated. My program froze while attempting to clean my pc. I think I had some other programs open so this probably was the cause. I haven't had time to try again. These forums are so awesome along with all the support. Most everything is "greek" to me though. I'll post asap. Thank you both so much. I'm extremely grateful for your time and input.