Nice to hear
However, let's run one online scan next:
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner. You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then start to download the latest definition files.
- Once the scanner is installed and the definitions downloaded, click Next.
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make sure that the following are selected:
o Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
+ Extended (If available otherwise Standard)
o Scan Options:
+ Scan Archives
+ Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan select My Computer
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run. Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the accept button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the right bottom of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license accepted, reset to 100%.
- a fresh HijackThis log
- kaspersky report