Thread: Can not get Clickbank websites to open

Default Can not get Clickbank websites to open

Greetings,

I felt this would be a good place to start. I am not sure what may have taken place, but for some time I have not been able to click on any Clickbank relate link with success.

Any time I do.. I just get an error page as follows:

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

I am presuming that it is an error that I am only seeing. But, I don't know how to get around it... NO Way to purchase from clickbank, either.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

mammabear
    Last edited by tashi; 2007-12-08 at 08:19. Reason: Moved from new and undetected

Hi mammabear.

Please see this topic: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=9833

Hope that helps.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016