Thread: KeyLog Advice

Default KeyLog Advice

I'm looking for a key logger so I can keep an eye on what my kids are doing. I have one that I've used in the past but the problem is it saves the log file in the C directory and it won't let me select another location for it. It's not accessible or deleteable when the program is running but I would like to have a program that I can control where the log file goes and be able to change the name of the file and still have it work. Any advice?

Anon1977

PS I'd like a freeware one if possible. Thanks

Hello,

You seem to be at the wrong place.
    We are against such programs.
    Our software detects keyloggers.
    So i would recommend to look at a different place for help.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default hey

i dont think its possibel to find a good freeware keylogger however i sure must say that its dangerous because if it can send the data it logs to you it can send it to everybody
    so when the incasso people are comming to take away your car and throw you on the street because of your netbank has been cleaned out please send a friendly thought to the keylogger creator people. but why do you even wanna monitor your kids? it works a 100 times better just to talk with them about the dangers of the internet!

Parental Control has a better meaning.

I agree it is best to keep communication open, talk with your children about what they are using the Internet for.

It is understandable that kids being kids, parents want to ensure a child's well being by choosing the online content, and experiences appropriate for their family.

Please see The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP)

Hope that helps.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016