Hi,
I am still having problems with the new Version 1.5.2.20 with Immunize function not updating the protection of Global Hosts as with Version 1.5.1.15. It justs updates everything and after a long delay it seems to have finished but there are still 14 Entries not updated in Hosts.
With the older version one of the ways was to revert to the original unprotected Hosts File manually and then re-start Spybot-S&D and get it to Immmunize all the Protection entries rather than just the new ones.
I have the same problem with the new Version 1.5.2.20 but when I manually restore the original Host file when I re-start Spybot-S&D I find that "Global Hosts" does not even appear in the Immunize page anymore. I had to re-copy one of the last backups re-named as Hosts to bring it back. I also tried the De-Select All and then manually select Global Hosts and Undo but it never completed the undo. It just came back after delay without any changes. The new version certainly does start quicker even on my slowest system.