I have contracted this rogue malware called "malwarebell". Somehow it got through my antivirus program and 3 spyware programs. I've seen similar descriptions in posts on this forum discribing SYSTEM ERROR messages that warn of virus infection and need to download antivirus software to eliminate the problem. Clicking OK on this message brings up a download from "malwarebellagreement.com". After running the scan software you're informed to rid yourself of the virus it will cost you $40. Info on the web says this software further infects your computer and removes nothing but $40 from your pocket. I've contacted the FCC with a formal complaint but that could take years. How do I get rid of it. I done a file search and removed all traces and cleaned the registry without results. I've run mulitple Norton scans and updated system security scans as well as Spybot, AdWare, and Adware Doctor without results. A free scan with Enigma Software shows the infections but they want $30 every six months for the service of removing and keeping it away. Sounds fishy. Ideas?