Thread: two icons and an update question

Default two icons and an update question

When I recently updated spybot it downloaded a new version 1.5.2.20 and I now have two icons on my desktop. One takes me through the set up wizard each time I click it (I've completed the set up twice already). How do I remove this icon?

The other takes me to the spybot page, but each time I try to update it takes me to something called a "mirror list" and asks me to choose "a download place to download updates from." Do I need to choose one? If so, which one?

When I click continue without choosing, all downloads have been checked except english target descriptions and english help file. Do I need to checkmark these?

Please help.

Thank you, Alice

For the icon that takes you through the set-up wizard each time,please see here:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=25223

It doesn't really matter which location you choose,but as it says in the text at the top of the screen,updates may download faster if you choose a location that is located closer to you.

It would be good if you downloaded the english target descriptions and english help file,but that is up to you.