Thread: Warning about TrojanC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Warning about TrojanC

I ran a scan with spybot and it came up with this.
    It found

FakeAlert.cc

and then a warning came up saying this....

There were problems in the include file C:\Program Files\Spybot-Search_Destroy\Includes\TrojanC.sbi
    See 'Include errors. log' for details

I have searched around in my c programs spybot file and cannot find anything. Could you please tell me where to go to find this log file for the trojan. I was refered to you by Community Services...tyvm

Ah. This may be a problem. Hello. Can tell me what version of Windows and Spybot-SD are you using? Thanks? And btw, when are you getting this message?

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Ah. This may be a problem. Hello. Can tell me what version of Windows and Spybot-SD are you using? Thanks? And btw, when are you getting this message?

I hope I am doing this reply correctly...lol Not familiar with the forums.
    Ok I am using Spybot Search & Destroy 1.5. I have Windows XP Service pack 2 Compaq Presario.
    I get the message when it reaches about 12000 area. Then the message pops up. I have run a scan again and the message did pop up again, when I click ok it then finishes the scan then it tells me Congraulations No Problems found. I wish I could post a screen shot, but don't know how to do that in the forum..lol tyvm

Sorry...typo in the last message. I am getting the message towards the end of the scan 122000 in or about there. ty

Hello. So basically, the pop-up comes up on one scan and on another scan there won't be any pop-ups correct? Can you install a fresh copy of Spybot-SD 1.5.2.20 and install all the latest updates? Remember to untick, automatically check for updates during the installation set-up. After that, download the latest updates. Thanks.

No what I said was that the pop is still there. I just made a mistake as to when in the scan it showed ... I mean at what time of the scan it does pop up. Should I still go in and download a new Search & Destroy and can you give me the link plz..ty