Thread: 69,955 processes blacklisted....what are this???

Default 69,955 processes blacklisted....what are this???

ge...!!!dont have idea...

Lightbulb

Those processes arn't actually on your machine they are the ones that Spybot is programmed to block IF they ever turn up.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

To clarify or to add on to what Terminator said... the TeaTimer is more like a Resident Shield that "monitors" changes to critical parts of your OS system. Say like my computer got infected with a dialer. The dialer would make "calls" to a expensive "server" (900 area code #'s.), thus resulting a high priced bill. I do not think I'm "clarifying" it correctly so here would be a quote from F-Secure "encyclopedia".

Dialer
    A Dialer is a program which tries to connect to an expensive pay-per-minute phone number using the computer's modem. Most malicious dialers work without your awareness or permission.
    So basically it is "time critical", thus TeaTimer will automatically block the process from running. Thus, the dialer was unsuccessful in "infiltrating" your system.

Default ge gets the idea....

thanks for the info....but is it possible that this shield try to block my Rakion Game from connecting to the internet...coz i cant play it anymore...after installing sybot??....

jopatz, your question is out of my knowledge about the TeaTimer. Haven't you posted a similar thread? Follow their advices.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=27455

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    jopatz, your question is out of my knowledge about the TeaTimer. Haven't you posted a similar thread? Follow their advices.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=27455
    yes men....i did have a similar thread same as this one!!!(bout the game...) but am just trying to be sure if this one does affect too....yodama still having a test for a game yet...his still figuring the problem....ge sorry...!!!!

It's fine. I don't think that TeaTimer is "blacklisting" your game. Even if it was... you would have received a small pop-up about it.