Thread: Virtumonde, Smitfraud-c et al

Default Virtumonde, Smitfraud-c et al

I've been really struggling with a few things as I'm sure you'll be able to tell from the logs. Virtumonde and Smitfraud come up in the spybot scans and I assume are what are causing most of my pop ups now. Thanks for the help! Here are the logs:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
    Friday, May 09, 2008 12:54:17 AM
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 9/05/2008
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 748659

Scan Settings:
    Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
    Scan Archives: true
    Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
    A:\
    C:\
    D:\
    E:\
    F:\
    G:\
    H:\
    I:\
    J:\

Scan Statistics:
    Total number of scanned objects: 133222
    Number of viruses found: 9
    Number of infected objects: 10
    Number of suspicious objects: 0
    Duration of the scan process: 03:29:17

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt_GTActions.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\gdql_d_DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\glog.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\TransferAgent.exe.91f03f4d.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\hpodvd09.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_eeGAJzaV4RuAlWX Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_fb7bISd0VEHez5T Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_QgKWCl Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_RFDrUksUt33IPxH Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\NDR16A.tmp Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.PurityScan.fk skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\rasesnet.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.qpa skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\wavvsnet.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.nye skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\winvsnet.exe Infected: not-a-virus:FraudTool.Win32.AntiSpywareMaster skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\~DF28EA.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\~DF60D0.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\~DFD106.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AFS96P41\!update-4495[1].0000 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.PurityScan.fk skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\aswResp.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\Avast4.db Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\integ\avast.int Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\AshWebSv.ws Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\aswAr.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\aswMaiSv.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\nshield.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\report\Resident protection.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\Catalog\EasyShare.me Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\Catalog\EasyShare.mm Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\client.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\upload.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{78BB6B4E-F4C3-457C-B051-A50CDB73DD8D}.bin Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\Antivirus.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\core.cache.dsk Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\hosts.20080507-202108.backup Infected: Trojan.Win32.Qhost.r skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\intelidee.sys Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4\radodll23.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.vab skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\H323LOG.TXT Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3\comsdirp3.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.lke skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mcntqkdm.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.ZenoSearch.bc skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WіnSxS\аti2evxx.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.PurityScan.hl skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_614.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WIADEBUG.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WIASERVC.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 8:32:21 PM, on 5/11/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dcfssvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\W?nSxS\?ti2evxx.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust...search/ie.html
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust...ch/search.html
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com
    R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: UberButton Class - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
    O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: YahooTaggedBM Class - {65D886A2-7CA7-479B-BB95-14D1EFB7946A} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YIeTagBm.dll
    O2 - BHO: MySidesearch Search Assistant - {9506910A-0F94-4ea1-B567-7070428B8B2B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mysidesearch_sidebar.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A6C54318-5AC7-477D-B0A7-49AF5189300C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xxyaaApN.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BC833BE4-2045-479E-82A1-5C1479E1105C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnkKaXp.dll (file missing)
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StorageGuard] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] c:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BMaf3e0673] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\pjypuoee.dll",s
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Veoh] "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe" /VeohHide
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellTransferAgent] "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Jkxjs] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\W?nSxS\?ti2evxx.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
    O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
    O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.imageservr.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.imageservr.com (HKLM)
    O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english...an_unicode.cab
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...04&clcid=0x409
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {3107C2A8-9F0B-4404-A58B-21BD85268FBC} (PogoWebLauncher Control) - http://www.pogo.com/cdl/launcher/Pog...rInstaller.CAB
    O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photo.walgreens.com/WalgreensActivia.cab
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} - http://clubgames.pogo.com/online2/po...ploader_v6.cab
    O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E517C133-50EE-42A8-B687-8C0FED7A292B}: NameServer = 68.94.156.1 68.94.157.1
    O18 - Filter hijack: text/html - (no CLSID) - (no file)
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: awvtt - C:\WINDOWS\system32\awvtt.dll (file missing)
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: xxyaaApN - xxyaaApN.dll (file missing)
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    O23 - Service: Dcfssvc - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dcfssvc.exe
    O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
    End of file - 10701 bytes

Security Expert: Emeritus Blade81's Avatar

Hi

1. Download combofix from any of these links and save it to Desktop:
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

2. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
    3. When finished, it shall produce a log for you (C:\ComboFix.txt). Post that log & a fresh hjt log in your next reply

Note:
    Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.
    If it does, open Task Manager then Processes tab (press ctrl, alt and del at the same time) and end any processes of findstr, find, sed or swreg, then combofix should continue.
    If that happened we want to know, and also what process you had to end.

If you have problems with Combofix usage, see here
    Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2020
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
    UNITE member since 2006

If you have problems create a thread in the forum, please.

Malware removal instructions are for the correspondent user's case only.

Here are the logs:

ComboFix 08-05-12.1 - ME 2008-05-12 20:26:19.1 - NTFSx86
    Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
    * Created a new restore point

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\SMANTE~1
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\SMANTE~1\S?mantec\
    C:\Temp\1cb
    C:\Temp\1cb\syscheck.log
    C:\temp\tn3
    C:\WINDOWS\cookies.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\cup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\customer_cup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\heart.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\menu_down.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\menu_up.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\plates.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\ticket.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\accessories\tray.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\music\mainmenumusic.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_bring_check_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_deliver_food_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_deliver_order_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_diner.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_dish_dropoff_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_food_ready_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_gain_heart_1.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_get_drinks_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_party_arrive_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_pencil_write_2.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_pickup_food_1_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_rollover_1.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\audio\sfx\sfx_seat_people_snd.ogg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\choosedifficulty.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\credits.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\flo_lose.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\flo_win.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\help1.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\help2.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\highscores.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\levelintro.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\levelintro_mask.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\levelover.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\levelover_mask.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\mainmenu.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\popup.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\popup_mask.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\upgradegrid.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\upgradetitle.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\backgrounds\upsell.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\arrowleft_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\arrowleft_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\arrowright_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\arrowright_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\back_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\back_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\backchalk.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\backchalkup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\backtomenu_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\backtomenu_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\cancel.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\cancelup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\career.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\career_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\close.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\closeup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\continue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\continueover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\credits_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\credits_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\download_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\download_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\easy.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\easy_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\endlessshift.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\endlessshift_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\hard.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\hard_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\help.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\help_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\highscores.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\highscores_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\instructions_blue.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\instructions_yellow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\letsplay.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\letsplayover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\medium.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\medium_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\moreinfo.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\moreinfoup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\off.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\off_on.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\on.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\on_on.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\pause.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\pauseover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\quit.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\quitgame.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\quitgameover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\quitover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\resumegame.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\resumegameover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\submit.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\submitup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\tryagain.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\tryagainover.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\upgrade_over.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\upgrade_up.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewglobal.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewglobalup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewhighscore.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewhighscoreon.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewlocal.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\buttons\viewlocalup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\comics\webcomic.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\config\career.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\config\customer.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\config\endless.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\config\global.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\config\powerups.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cook\cook.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cook\cook.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cook\stove.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cursor\arrow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cursor\click.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cursor\click2.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cursor\grab.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\cursor\open.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\blue\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\blue\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\blue\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\green\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\green\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\green\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\purple\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\purple\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\purple\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\red\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\red\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\red\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\yellow\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\yellow\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\old_male\yellow\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\blue\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\blue\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\blue\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\green\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\green\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\green\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\purple\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\purple\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\purple\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\red\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\red\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\red\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\yellow\anim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\yellow\anim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\customers\young_female\yellow\sit_legs.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\idle.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\idle.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\lower.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\lower.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\upper.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\flo\upper.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\fonts\arial.mvec
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\fonts\komikaaxis.mvec
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\chair.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\chair.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\dirt2top.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\dirt4top.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\dishcart.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\dishcart.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\drinkstation_off.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\drinkstation_on1.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\drinkstation_on2.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\ticketstation.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\furniture\ticketstation.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowdown.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowdownon.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowleft.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowlefton.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowright.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowrighton.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\arrowupon.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\p1icon.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\textedit.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\hiscore\title.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_1.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_a.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_b.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_1_c.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_2.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_2_a.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_2_b.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_2_c.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_2_d.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_3.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_3_a.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_3_b.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_3_c.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\endless_1_3_d.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\fifth_level_diner.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\first_level_diner.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\fourth_level_diner.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\layouts\second_level_diner.txt
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\playfirst_logo.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\background.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food1.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food1.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food2.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food2.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food3.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\food\food3.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\frames\upgrade_0001.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\tables\2top.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\tables\2top.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\tables\4top.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\tables\4top.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\diner\upgrades.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\restaurants\tableshadow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\choosedifficulty.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\chooseplayer.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\chooserestaurant.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\credits.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\game.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\gothighscore.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\help.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\help2.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\hiscore.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\hiscoreinfo.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\hiscoresubmit.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\levelintro.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\levelover.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\loading.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\mainloop.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\mainmenu.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\ok.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\pause.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\style.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\tutorialintro.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\upgrade.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\upsell.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\webcomic.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\scripts\yesno.lua
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\splash\aol_logo.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\splash\gamelabsplash.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\splash\playfirst_logo.jpg
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\strings.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\angersmoke.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\angersmoke.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\chairflags.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\chairflags.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\check.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\checkmark.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\clock.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\closed.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\closingtime.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\coinflip.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\coinflip.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\dollar.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\doodles\coffee.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\doodles\tables.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\doodles\wallpaper.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\expert.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\expertscore.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\foodpoof.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\foodpoof.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\fork_timer.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\goalcompleted.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\heartgrow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\heartgrow.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\jar.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\jar.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\level.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\level_career.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\score.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\sound.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\staroff.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\staron.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\tablenumber.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\tablenumberup.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\traynumber.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\tutorial_character.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\tutorialarrow.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\tutorialbox.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgradeanim.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgradeanim.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\drinks.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\maitred.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\oven.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\select.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\shoes.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\stereo.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\assets\ui\upgrades\table.png
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\DinerDash.1.0.0.80\dinerdash.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\pskt.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fad.sys
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelidee.sys
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\jvipgjhy.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mcrh.tmp
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pXaKknpo.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pXaKknpo.ini2
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\qulwsaqn.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ttvwa.bak1
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ttvwa.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ttvwa.ini
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ttvwa.ini2
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ttvwa.tmp
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wnsxs~1
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wnsxs~1\?ti2evxx.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_INTELIDEE
    -------\Service_intelidee

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-04-13 to 2008-05-13 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-05-11 20:29 . 2008-05-11 20:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
    2008-05-11 19:44 . 2008-05-11 19:44 54,156 --ah----- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
    2008-05-11 19:44 . 2008-05-11 19:44 1,409 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.for
    2008-05-09 22:43 . 2008-05-09 22:43 167,545 --------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\core.cache.dsk
    2008-05-08 20:49 . 2008-05-08 20:49 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Kaspersky Lab
    2008-05-08 20:49 . 2008-05-08 20:49 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
    2008-05-07 22:17 . 2008-05-11 21:33 355 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
    2008-05-07 18:36 . 2008-05-07 18:34 691,545 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
    2008-05-07 18:36 . 2008-05-07 18:36 2,510 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.dat
    2008-05-05 21:27 . 2008-05-05 21:27 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
    2008-05-02 19:53 . 2008-05-02 19:53 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
    2008-05-02 18:14 . 2005-09-23 08:29 626,688 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcr80.dll
    2008-05-02 00:03 . 2008-05-02 00:03 9,662 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneAlarmIconUS.ico
    2008-05-01 23:49 . 2008-05-06 23:58 109,738 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\BMaf3e0673.xml
    2008-05-01 23:42 . 2008-05-01 23:42 820 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winpfz33.sys
    2008-05-01 23:41 . 2008-05-01 23:41 298,309 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gside.exe
    2008-05-01 23:41 . 2008-05-01 23:41 200,773 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mcntqkdm.exe
    2008-05-01 23:41 . 2008-05-01 23:41 88,961 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mysidesearch_sidebar_uninstall.exe
    2008-05-01 23:40 . 2008-05-01 23:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vb1
    2008-05-01 23:40 . 2008-05-03 20:22 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\swTMP
    2008-05-01 23:40 . 2008-05-01 23:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3
    2008-05-01 23:40 . 2008-05-01 23:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4
    2008-05-01 23:40 . 2008-05-01 23:40 <DIR> d-------- C:\Temp\kvebs14
    2008-05-01 23:39 . 2008-05-03 20:22 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pnVes01
    2008-05-01 23:39 . 2008-05-01 23:39 <DIR> d-------- C:\Temp\zvebs14
    2008-05-01 23:39 . 2008-05-12 20:27 <DIR> d-------- C:\Temp
    2008-04-23 02:16 . 2008-04-23 02:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12
    2008-04-23 02:14 . 2008-04-23 02:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN
    2008-04-23 02:14 . 2008-04-23 18:11 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Graboid

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    2008-05-08 01:19 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
    2008-05-08 00:56 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
    2008-05-07 23:06 --------- d---a-w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
    2008-05-06 06:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Virtual Villagers - The Lost Children
    2008-05-06 01:26 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\Symantec
    2008-05-06 01:26 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
    2008-04-06 06:48 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Candy Land - Dora the Explorer Edition
    2008-04-06 06:37 0 ----a-w C:\Program Files\temp01
    2008-04-06 06:37 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BigFishGamesCache
    2008-04-06 06:36 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\bfgclient
    2008-03-27 04:22 28,256 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MxlW2k.sys
    2004-06-14 06:02 449 ----a-w C:\Documents and Settings\ME\UpdateReg.reg
    2004-04-12 03:41 1,268,639 ----a-w C:\Program Files\TaxCut_2003_Illinois_InstallerB.exe
    2004-10-30 15:51 32,149,990 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\ADDINS\moctnof.bak2
    2004-10-22 15:53 1,332,412 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\tenilitu.bak2
    2004-10-20 15:52 1,302,911 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\assembly\tencp.bak2
    2004-10-30 15:53 64,299,597 --sha-w C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\sndvrd.bak1
    2004-10-31 04:24 192,898,410 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\sndvrd.bak2
    2004-10-05 18:26 503,579 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\MSAGENT\CHARS\agvcod.bak2
    2004-10-12 14:28 629,493 --sh--w C:\WINDOWS\Web\lmxcca.bak2

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    *Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{9506910A-0F94-4ea1-B567-7070428B8B2B}]
    2008-03-27 10:35 333824 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mysidesearch_sidebar.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{BC833BE4-2045-479E-82A1-5C1479E1105C}]
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnkKaXp.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "Sonic RecordNow!"="" []
    "MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 11:24 1694208]
    "ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 02:56 15360]
    "DellSupport"="C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2007-03-15 12:09 460784]
    "Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [2006-11-30 22:49 4662776]
    "PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager"="C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe" [2005-02-01 16:43 163840]
    "Veoh"="C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe" [2007-12-21 18:51 3481600]
    "DellTransferAgent"="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe" [2007-11-13 16:46 135168]
    "Jkxjs"="C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\W?nSxS\?ti2evxx.exe" [ ]
    "SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2008-01-28 11:43 2097488]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "IgfxTray"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-06-22 00:48 155648]
    "HotKeysCmds"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-06-22 00:44 126976]
    "IntelMeM"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe" [2003-09-03 21:12 221184]
    "dla"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [2003-08-06 02:04 114741]
    "StorageGuard"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-02-13 02:01 155648]
    "DVDSentry"="C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe" [2003-08-13 11:27 28672]
    "PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe" [2003-08-26 20:47 204800]
    "QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2004-03-25 16:26 77824]
    "TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2004-03-25 16:27 151597]
    "mmtask"="c:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe" [2003-10-06 11:05 53248]
    "SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics"="C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" [2001-03-27 16:33 995328]
    "HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2004-09-13 16:49 49152]
    "BMaf3e0673"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\pjypuoee.dll" [ ]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2004-12-14 04:44:06 29696]
    America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk - C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe [2004-03-25 16:26:02 36953]
    HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2004-11-04 20:28:24 258048]
    Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe [2002-09-16 15:42:06 299008]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\awvtt]
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\awvtt.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\xxyaaApN]
    xxyaaApN.dll

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
    "%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Veoh Networks\\Veoh\\VeohClient.exe"=

catchme 0.3.1361 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
    Rootkit scan 2008-05-12 20:43:52
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\dcfssvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\Ymsgr_tray.exe
    Completion time: 2008-05-12 21:04:45 - machine was rebooted
    ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-05-13 02:03:27

Pre-Run: 61,495,861,248 bytes free
    Post-Run: 64,603,602,944 bytes free

453 --- E O F --- 2008-04-24 09:18:33

Scan saved at 9:07:06 PM, on 5/12/2008

Running processes:
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://dsl.sbc.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust...ch/search.html
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cust.../www.yahoo.com
    R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: UberButton Class - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
    O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: YahooTaggedBM Class - {65D886A2-7CA7-479B-BB95-14D1EFB7946A} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YIeTagBm.dll
    O2 - BHO: MySidesearch Search Assistant - {9506910A-0F94-4ea1-B567-7070428B8B2B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mysidesearch_sidebar.dll
    O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BC833BE4-2045-479E-82A1-5C1479E1105C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnkKaXp.dll (file missing)
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StorageGuard] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] c:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BMaf3e0673] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\pjypuoee.dll",s
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Veoh] "C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe" /VeohHide
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellTransferAgent] "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Jkxjs] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\W?nSxS\?ti2evxx.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english...an_unicode.cab
    O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...04&clcid=0x409
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
    O16 - DPF: {3107C2A8-9F0B-4404-A58B-21BD85268FBC} (PogoWebLauncher Control) - http://www.pogo.com/cdl/launcher/Pog...rInstaller.CAB
    O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photo.walgreens.com/WalgreensActivia.cab
    O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
    O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} - http://clubgames.pogo.com/online2/po...ploader_v6.cab
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: awvtt - C:\WINDOWS\system32\awvtt.dll (file missing)
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: xxyaaApN - xxyaaApN.dll (file missing)
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
    O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
    O23 - Service: Dcfssvc - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dcfssvc.exe
    O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
    End of file - 9594 bytes

Thanks!

Hi

Disable Spybot's TeaTimer
    • Run Spybot-S&D in Advanced Mode
    • If it is not already set to do this, go to the Mode menu
      select
      Advanced Mode
    • On the left hand side, click on Tools
    • Then click on the Resident icon in the list
    • Uncheck
      Resident TeaTimer
      and OK any prompts.
    • Restart your computer

Start hjt, do a system scan, check:

Close browsers and other windows. Click fix checked.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

Code:
    File::
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\core.cache.dsk
    C:\WINDOWS\BMaf3e0673.xml
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winpfz33.sys
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gside.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mcntqkdm.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mysidesearch_sidebar_uninstall.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ADDINS\moctnof.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\tenilitu.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\assembly\tencp.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\sndvrd.bak1
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\sndvrd.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\MSAGENT\CHARS\agvcod.bak2
    C:\WINDOWS\Web\lmxcca.bak2

Folder::
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vb1
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\swTMP
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4
    C:\Temp\kvebs14
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pnVes01
    C:\Temp\zvebs14
    C:\Program Files\temp01

Registry::
    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{9506910A-0F94-4ea1-B567-7070428B8B2B}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{BC833BE4-2045-479E-82A1-5C1479E1105C}]

"Jkxjs"=-

"BMaf3e0673"=-

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\awvtt]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\xxyaaApN]

Save this as
    CFScript

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
    Then post the resultant log.

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.
    If it does, open Task Manager then Processes tab (press ctrl, alt and del at the same time) and end any processes of findstr, find, sed or swreg, then combofix should continue.
    If that happened we want to know, and also what process you had to end.

Download ATF (Atribune Temp File) Cleaner© by Atribune to your desktop.

Double-click ATF Cleaner.exe to open it

Under Main choose:
    Windows Temp
    Current User Temp
    All Users Temp
    Cookies
    Temporary Internet Files
    Prefetch
    Java Cache

*The other boxes are optional*
    Then click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox:
    Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    Click the Empty Selected button.
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click NO at the prompt.

If you use Opera:
    Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    Click the Empty Selected button.
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click NO at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Run Kaspersky online scanner and post back its report & a fresh hjt log (without forgetting above meantioned ComboFix resultant log).
    UNITE member since 2006

Default Thanks again

ComboFix 08-05-12.1 - ME 2008-05-13 0:22:08.2 - NTFSx86
    Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
    Command switches used :: C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Desktop\CFScript.txt
    * Created a new restore point

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

FILE ::

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\Program Files\temp01\
    C:\Temp\kvebs14
    C:\Temp\kvebs14\zvKarru.log
    C:\Temp\zvebs14
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4\radodll23.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3\comsdirp3.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\pnVes01
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\swTMP
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vb1

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-04-13 to 2008-05-13 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-05-11 20:29 . 2008-05-11 20:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
    2008-05-11 19:44 . 2008-05-13 00:13 54,156 --ah----- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
    2008-05-11 19:44 . 2008-05-11 19:44 1,409 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.for
    2008-05-08 20:49 . 2008-05-08 20:49 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Kaspersky Lab
    2008-05-08 20:49 . 2008-05-08 20:49 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
    2008-05-07 22:17 . 2008-05-11 21:33 355 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
    2008-05-07 18:36 . 2008-05-07 18:34 691,545 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe
    2008-05-07 18:36 . 2008-05-07 18:36 2,510 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\unins000.dat
    2008-05-05 21:27 . 2008-05-05 21:27 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
    2008-05-02 19:53 . 2008-05-02 19:53 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
    2008-05-02 18:14 . 2005-09-23 08:29 626,688 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcr80.dll
    2008-05-02 00:03 . 2008-05-02 00:03 9,662 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneAlarmIconUS.ico
    2008-05-01 23:39 . 2008-05-13 00:23 <DIR> d-------- C:\Temp
    2008-04-23 02:16 . 2008-04-23 02:17 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla ActiveX Control v1.7.12
    2008-04-23 02:14 . 2008-04-23 02:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN
    2008-04-23 02:14 . 2008-04-23 18:11 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Graboid

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    2008-05-08 01:19 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
    2008-05-08 00:56 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
    2008-05-07 23:06 --------- d---a-w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
    2008-05-06 06:20 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Virtual Villagers - The Lost Children
    2008-05-06 01:26 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\Symantec
    2008-05-06 01:26 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec
    2008-04-06 06:48 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Candy Land - Dora the Explorer Edition
    2008-04-06 06:37 0 ----a-w C:\Program Files\temp01
    2008-04-06 06:37 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BigFishGamesCache
    2008-04-06 06:36 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\bfgclient
    2008-03-27 04:22 28,256 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MxlW2k.sys
    2004-06-14 06:02 449 ----a-w C:\Documents and Settings\ME\UpdateReg.reg
    2004-04-12 03:41 1,268,639 ----a-w C:\Program Files\TaxCut_2003_Illinois_InstallerB.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( snapshot@2008-05-12_21.02.01.50 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    - 2008-05-13 01:42:47 2,048 --s-a-w C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
    + 2008-05-13 05:10:36 2,048 --s-a-w C:\WINDOWS\BOOTSTAT.DAT
    + 2008-05-13 05:10:49 16,384 ----atw C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_604.dat
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    *Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
    REGEDIT4

"Sonic RecordNow!"="" []
    "MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 11:24 1694208]
    "ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2004-08-04 02:56 15360]
    "DellSupport"="C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2007-03-15 12:09 460784]
    "Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [2006-11-30 22:49 4662776]
    "PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager"="C:\PROGRA~1\SIMPLE~1\PHOTOS~1\data\Xtras\mssysmgr.exe" [2005-02-01 16:43 163840]
    "Veoh"="C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\VeohClient.exe" [2007-12-21 18:51 3481600]
    "DellTransferAgent"="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Dell\TransferAgent\TransferAgent.exe" [2007-11-13 16:46 135168]

"IgfxTray"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-06-22 00:48 155648]
    "HotKeysCmds"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-06-22 00:44 126976]
    "IntelMeM"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe" [2003-09-03 21:12 221184]
    "dla"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [2003-08-06 02:04 114741]
    "StorageGuard"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-02-13 02:01 155648]
    "DVDSentry"="C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe" [2003-08-13 11:27 28672]
    "PCMService"="C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe" [2003-08-26 20:47 204800]
    "QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2004-03-25 16:26 77824]
    "TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2004-03-25 16:27 151597]
    "mmtask"="c:\Program Files\MusicMatch\MusicMatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe" [2003-10-06 11:05 53248]
    "SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics"="C:\Program Files\Alcatel\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" [2001-03-27 16:33 995328]
    "HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2004-09-13 16:49 49152]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2004-12-14 04:44:06 29696]
    America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk - C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe [2004-03-25 16:26:02 36953]
    HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2004-11-04 20:28:24 258048]
    Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe [2002-09-16 15:42:06 299008]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
    "%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
    "C:\\Program Files\\Veoh Networks\\Veoh\\VeohClient.exe"=

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2008-03-29 13:31]
    R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys [2008-03-29 13:35]
    R3 alcan5ln;Alcatel SpeedTouch(tm) USB ADSL RFC1483 Networking Driver (NDIS);C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alcan5ln.sys [2001-03-27 16:34]
    R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-04 02:01]
    S3 SQTECH907B;EZCam(PID_907B_00);C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Capt907B.sys [2005-05-10 16:12]

*Newly Created Service* - CATCHME

catchme 0.3.1361 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
    Rootkit scan 2008-05-13 00:29:15
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

Completion time: 2008-05-13 0:45:12
    ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-05-13 05:44:02
    ComboFix2.txt 2008-05-13 02:04:48

Pre-Run: 64,495,726,592 bytes free
    Post-Run: 64,573,210,624 bytes free

146 --- E O F --- 2008-04-24 09:18:33

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
    Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:48:15 PM
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 13/05/2008
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 771486

Scan Settings:
    Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
    Scan Archives: true
    Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
    A:\
    C:\
    D:\
    E:\
    F:\
    G:\
    H:\
    I:\
    J:\

Scan Statistics:
    Total number of scanned objects: 106604
    Number of viruses found: 5
    Number of infected objects: 9
    Number of suspicious objects: 0
    Duration of the scan process: 01:56:44

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\DSAgnt_GTActions.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\gdql_d_DSAgnt.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Application Data\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\DellSupport\glog.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Cookies\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\TransferAgent.exe.91f03f4d.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\INDEX.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008051320080514\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\fla50C.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\hpodvd09.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_2sTatDUwq3ODhOL Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_md7jstgZF1WUEWs Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_QjaXFDLodBl6txj Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\me_QjGxgr8 Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\~DF371C.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temp\~DFCC24.tmp Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WPYRW9MV\9083662[1].flv Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\ME\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
    C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\aswResp.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\Avast4.db Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\integ\avast.int Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\AshWebSv.ws Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\aswAr.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\aswMaiSv.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\nshield.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\report\Resident protection.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\Catalog\EasyShare.me Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\KODAK\Kodak EasyShare software\Catalog\EasyShare.mm Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\client.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\Veoh\upload.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gx4\radodll23.exe.vir Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.vab skipped
    C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kn3\comsdirp3.exe.vir Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.lke skipped
    C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mcntqkdm.exe.vir Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.ZenoSearch.bc skipped
    C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WNSXS~1\аti2evxx.exe.vir Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.PurityScan.hl skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP2\A0000003.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.PurityScan.hl skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP3\A0000102.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.vab skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP3\A0000103.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.lke skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP3\A0000106.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.ZenoSearch.bc skipped
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP3\change.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\Antivirus.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\hosts.20080507-202108.backup Infected: Trojan.Win32.Qhost.r skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\H323LOG.TXT Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WBEM\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_604.dat Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\Temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WIADEBUG.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WIASERVC.LOG Object is locked skipped
    C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

Scan saved at 11:56:42 PM, on 5/13/2008

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E517C133-50EE-42A8-B687-8C0FED7A292B}: NameServer = 68.94.156.1 68.94.157.1

--
    End of file - 8516 bytes

Looking good. Bad items will be cleaned when system restore is resetted and ComboFix uninstalled. Instructions below.

Well congrats, it appears your system is all clean Are you still noticing any problems? If not, it's time to secure your system to prevent against further intrusions.

THESE STEPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT

Let's reset system restore
    Reset and Re-enable your System Restore to remove infected files that have been backed up by Windows. The files in System Restore are protected to prevent any programs changing those files. This is the only way to clean these files: You will lose all previous restore points which are likely to be infected. Please note you need Administrator Access to do clean the restore points.

1. Turn off System Restore.
    On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
    Click Properties.
    Click the System Restore tab.
    Check Turn off System Restore.
    Click Apply, and then click OK.

2. Reboot.

3. Turn ON System Restore.
    On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
    Click Properties.
    Click the System Restore tab.
    UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
    Click Apply, and then click OK.
    NOTE: only do this ONCE,NOT on a regular basis

Now lets uninstall ComboFix:
    • Click START then RUN
    • Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK

UPDATING WINDOWS AND INTERNET EXPLORER

IMPORTANT: You Need to Update Windows and Internet Explorer to protect your computer from the malware that is around on the Internet. Please go to the windows update site to get the critical updates.

If you are running Microsoft Office, or any portion thereof, go to the Microsoft's Office Update site and make sure you have at least all the critical updates installed (Free) Microsoft Office Update.

Make your Internet Explorer more secure

This can be done by following these simple instructions:
    From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
    Click once on the Security tab
    Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
    Click once on the Custom Level button.
    Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
    Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
    Change the Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
    Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
    Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
    Change the Navigate sub-frames across different domains to Prompt
    When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button.
    If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
    Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

The following are recommended third party programs that are designed to keep your computer clean. A link as well as a brief description is included with each item.

• Comodo BOCLEAN <= Stop identity thieves from getting personal information. Instantly detects well over 1,000,000 unique, variant and repack malware in total. And it's free.
    • Download Adaware
      Adaware is a free program. It scans for known spyware on your computer. These scans should be run at least once every two weeks. For more information, see this tutorial
      The program is available for download here
    • Download SpywareBlaster
      Spyware blaster is a program that stops known malicious activex controls from installing on your computer. It works by changing settings in your registry. It makes
      kill bits
      in the registry, so that certain activex controls can't install.
      If you don't know what activex controls are, see here
      You can download SpywareBlaster here here
      SpywareBlaster tutorial
    • Download iespyad
      It puts many bad webpages on your restricted zones list. This means that you can still view the
      bad
      webpages, but the webpages cannot do certain things (such as use javascripts and cookies).
      If you need help understanding how it works, there is a tutorial here
      Download it here
    • hosts file:
      • Every version of windows has a hosts file as part of them.
      • In a very basic sense, they are used to locate webpages.
      • We can customize a hosts file so that it blocks certain webpages.
      • However, it can slow down certain computers.
      • This is why using a hosts file is optional!!

Download it here. Make sure you read the instructions on how to install the hosts file. There is a good tutorial here
      If you decide to download the hosts file, the slowdown problems can usually be avoided by following these steps:
      1. Click the start button (at the lower left hand corner of your screen)
      2. Click run
      3. In the dialog box, type services.msc
      4. hit enter, then locate dns client
      5. Highlight it, then double-click it.
      6. On the dropdown box, change the setting from automatic to manual.
      7. Click ok

• Use a Firewall - I can not stress how important it is that you use a Firewall on your computer. Without a firewall your computer is susceptible to being hacked and taken over. Simply using a Firewall in its default configuration can lower your risk greatly. For more info, check this webpage out.
      See here to choose one

Just a final reminder for you. I am trying to stress these two points.
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! Make sure you do this about every 1-2 weeks.
    Make sure all of your security programs are up to date.
    Run the spybot and adaware regularly. (Once or twice a week minimum.)
    Visit Microsoft's Windows Update Site Frequently - It is important that you visit http://www.windowsupdate.com regularly. This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer. If there are new updates to install, install them immediately, reboot your computer, and revisit the site until there are no more critical updates.

Once again, please post and tell me how things are going with your system... problems etc.

Have a great day,
    Blade
    UNITE member since 2006

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad I could help.

Note:If it has been five days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than five days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or your helper a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.
    UNITE member since 2006