Thread: Need help to Recover my Startup

Default Need help to Recover my Startup

My friend used my computer and clicked all of the Search & Destroy`s denied choices. I realized when I looked my msconfig/startup options there is only 5 6 things before there were 15 20 things. My computer doesn't working properly and I am thinking thats the reason of it. I tried the reinstall Search & Destroy, but I still couldn't recover the other choices on msconfig. Do you know how can I recover my startup and open all the things spybot denied.

Hello and welcome to the fourms.

TeaTimer 1.5:

If you check "Remember this decision" on a registry change, the information concerning that change it is stored in a file. TeaTimer uses that information to automatically "Allow" or "Deny" similar registry changes for all future changes. To edit that information:
    • Right click on the TeaTimer system tray icon (labeled "Spybot-SD Resident") and select Settings. This will bring up TeaTimer's "White & Black List". There are four (4) Buttons across the top of the "White & Black List":
      • Allowed registry changes
      • Blocked registry changes
      • Allowed processes
      • Blocked processes
    • You can review all the entries that you have stored by clicking on these buttons. If entries you are interested in are for registry changes, the entries that you should review are in "Allowed registry changes" and "Blocked registry changes".
    • You can delete stored entries by clicking on the scripted black "X" to the right of the entry that you want to delete, answering "Yes" to the confirmation dialog and then clicking the "OK" button when you're done.
    So basically there are four tabs if you right click on TeaTimer, and then to settings. There will be a red X next to the entries. To undo what your friend made is to double click on the red X. It would be like Spybot-SD "forgetting" that decision. You should be fine after that.