Thread: Forum Etiquette for these forums needs to be addresed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Forum Etiquette for these forums needs to be addresed

After md spybot fan's suggestion, http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...82&postcount=8
    (I am really sorry by the way md spybot fan, I did not mean to hijack your thread...)
    I agree and think we need some guidelines that apply to every forum on here.

Such as:

1.) No flaming

2.) No bumping other threads, 1 problem per thread. None of this: Posting and saying I have that problem too! If someone has the same issue, they can watch the thread progress, and if its solves there issues, fine. if not post a new thread.
    (this of course does not apply to threads such as the beta teatimer thread in the spybot beta forum, as we need feedback on how the beta is doing.)

3.) A official suggestions thread i think needs to be made for suggestions on how to improve spybot. So users do not get confused (like i did) and post in a thread that md spybot fan had that was misunderstood as a suggestion thread.

I now know there is one now in the spybot beta forum (at the top), but it does not make sense to me why it is in the beta forum instead of having its own place?

4.) Also, why are "guests" allowed to view other users malware threads in the malware removal forum? I think they should only be able to view the sticky's. Because that stops other users from following what looks like there problem, and they try the fixes that are offered when they would not necessary be right for there machine/and or problem. Just because malware looks the same, does not mean the solution is.

so ya, thats what i have so far..........any more ideas?
    Last edited by 129260; 2008-08-11 at 23:11.