Thread: New Defs and Old version cases logon issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yodama View Post
    hello,

due to requests for advice on this issue I entered descriptions for some methods to restore login. I hope this is of some help.
    Click me.
    You are either very evil or very stupid, or possibly both.

Firstly, this early version of the software is constantly given the opportunity to download the latest from your server....therefore, who would think that it was necessary to remove the early version and download the latest....for something this horrible not to happen?

Next, you have singlehandedly created the worst "virus" situation I have ever encountered.....that being not able to access the desktop at all. No virus in a 34 year history of using computers has ever caused this much trouble. I guess if you are a 16 year old retard, you are to be commended. No Trojan has ever been able to accomplish what you have.

As to your Norwegian fix number 2.....the link to download that particular boot cd doesn't work. Excellent.

You have created a nightmare for people who who used your quirky software. Unfortunately, I trusted that hellzlittlespy was malware and removed it. You should not be in this business if you don't know what you are doing. Maybe selling ice cream would be a better profession for you, as this cannot be your real day job....!!
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-07-03 at 06:43. Reason: Mod: removed foul remark

Mod, thanks for removing my "foul language" from the post below. Now why not figure out how to download the file necessary to complete option #2 of the brilliant fix? It seems that your server is not working (or maybe something else?). Is it still cold in Norway?....maybe an electrical connection is frozen......well you just froze my computer...so why not!!

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    You are either very evil or very stupid, or possibly both.

Firstly, this early version of the software is constantly given the opportunity to download the latest from your server....therefore, who would think that it was necessary to remove the early version and download the latest....for something this horrible not to happen?

Next, you have singlehandedly created the worst "virus" situation I have ever encountered.....that being not able to access the desktop at all. No virus in a 34 year history of using computers has ever caused this much trouble. I guess if you are a 16 year old retard, you are to be commended. No Trojan has ever been able to accomplish what you have.

As to your Norwegian fix number 2.....the link to download that particular boot cd doesn't work. Excellent.

You have created a nightmare for people who who used your quirky software. Unfortunately, I trusted that hellzlittlespy was malware and removed it. You should not be in this business if you don't know what you are doing. Maybe selling ice cream would be a better profession for you, as this cannot be your real day job....!!