Hi

Please make sure that all programs are closed when installing Java.

1. Click here to visit Java's website.
  2. Scroll down to Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 7. Click on Download.
  3. Select Windows from the drop-down list for Platform.
  4. Select Multi-language from the drop-down list for Language.
  5. Check (tick) I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement box and click on Continue.
  6. Click on jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe link to download it and save this to a convenient location.
  7. Double click on jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe to install Java.
  8. After the Java installation has finished, please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.
  9. Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  10. It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  11. When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  12. Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
  13. Click on My Computer under Scan.
  14. Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  15. You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  16. Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
  17. Please post this log in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.