Thread: RightMedia problem

Default RightMedia problem

my spybot keep finding this rightmedia cookies, after i clean this, but later on it happens again, is that any way to clean this forever

The MediaRight entry is a cookie. If you clean/remove the cookie, it is deleted from your browser. Where you get the cookie depends on what sites you visit. I'm not sure if Spybot-SD's Immunization covers this (prevents it from being added to your browser).

Technically, you cannot remove it 'forever', as it reappears everytime during your browser session.

Another workaround would be to clear the cookies from your browsers after every session.

thx, so is that possible to check which web site do i get that cookie, and i can delete the site or even block it? if not, will spybot update anything to "fix" this cookie?

Actually, like I said before, Spybot-SD cannot "fix" the cookie permanently, because it is only a temporarily solution. I cannot be sure where you received the cookie. In my perspective, tracking cookies are relatively harmless, but they may be a minor annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Technically, you cannot remove it 'forever', as it reappears everytime during your browser session.

Another workaround would be to clear the cookies from your browsers after every session.