Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: version 1.6 updated from 1.5

Default Thanks

Ok, this what I did:
    Firstly, you helped me very much in understanding this and I wanted to thank you again! After encountering problems and reading a few forum posts, I decided to reinstall version 1.5, just for now. Please don't be upset that I did this, you still helped me immensely! I decided to wait and make sure that all the kinks are worked out and then install version 1.6. At least I think that I am quite clear on what to do now but just in case, knowing how helpful you are, I will certainly get back to you with further problems.
    Just one suggestion though, why does the "main update" show up in the list of downlodable updates when it should not be installed through this method or rather an uninstall is required before this main update? In any case, thanks again for helling me remove the double downloads of Spybot and take care.
    Sincerely,
    Shelley.

Lightbulb i as well asked the same question....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley View Post
    Just one suggestion though, why does the "main update" show up in the list of downlodable updates when it should not be installed through this method or rather an uninstall is required before this main update? In any case, thanks again for helling me remove the double downloads of Spybot and take care.
    Sincerely,
    Shelley.
    I posted about this, you can find the answer as to why it is like that for now here:

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=32318

Talking Thanks so very much!

Hi "129"! I really appreciate your post and links. Thanks so much for making feel better in knowing that I was not the only one with this question and providing support. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.
    Have a wonderful eveningl
    Sincerely,
    Shelley