Thread: German forum

Default German forum

Hallo,
    When I want to log into the German forum I am directed to this English speaking forum. How can I stay on the site in German?

Karin

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Karin:

Can explain a little more about the circumstances surrounding your problem (i.e. the screen you in when attempting to log on, etc.)?

I just accessed the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum while not logged on. While in that forum, I used the entry block in the upper right hand corner of the screen and entered my User Name, Password and then clicked the "Log in" button. There was an intervening screen that indicated:

Redirecting...

Thank you for logging in, md usa spybot fan.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.
    After a brief delay, I was logged on and the screen returned the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Hi,
    I logged in in the German forum, got the information "Thank you for logging in, Karin" and automatically ended up in the English forum. I tried this several times.

There is another question. When I want to open a new thread in the German forum under "Thread" on the upper left, I end up on an English speaking answering site. After writing my text it appears in the English forum, not in the German forum (like my first text above)???
    Last edited by Karin; 2008-08-21 at 19:28.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Karin:

I'm sorry but I can not duplicate your problem. If I log on while in the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum, I am returned to that forum.

If you are in the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum and log on, what English language forum are you are you being redirected to?

Just a side note: The problem does not appear to have prevented you from communicating in German (Deutsches) or creating the following thread the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum:

Perhaps you should ask this question in the Spybot-S&D in deutsch forum.
    Last edited by md usa spybot fan; 2008-08-21 at 20:10.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

It's like this:
    My bookmark is

http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=15

after logging in I com to this

http://forums.spybot.info/index.php

Here I search for German forum

???

Hi Karin,
    I think this is completeley normal, it is always like this for me too. After logging into forums you see first the main page - why is this a problem?
    The german part is a sub-forum, maybe more than 95% of the forums are in english.
    Regards

Hi,
    I just think it might be a good idea to have the thread "German forum" on the main page to indicate for newcomers that a German forum exists at all

Karin