I understand Engima software the makers of spyhunter have had issues in the past like 4 or 5 years ago but now Spybot has gone all out to prevent the use of the spyhunter product. Spybot used to just detect spyhunter as malware and I would just uncheck it.

As of about late August Spybot now changes your host file to prevent you from being able to get to the enigma software website and in conjunction with that it breaks the ability for you to update the spyhunter product.
I know this is the immunize option and I could unceck it but if I'm going to have to work around spybot just to keep it from breaking other software I will just uninstall spybot.

Spyhunter is a legit product that I paid for, it has worked well for me at it will at times detect and rmeove things that even Spybot does not catch.

I do not think it is a good thing that Spybot detects it's competitors is malware threats and then prevents you from updating another malware detection product.

Why is spybot doing this? I like the immunize feature of spybot but if it is going to break legit software I have paid for I will not use it anymore.