Thread: What does Spybot Blcok the Spyhunter website?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    i guess not but these people are very unprofessional and manipulative.

why not donate to spybot instead? the people that have made spybot is not manipulative like this company you are talking about and they do not try to push their products on people like crazy. donate to spybot instead of buying this crap if you want

I'm not scanning my computer for unprofessional software and manipulative companies when I use Spybot. I'm scanning my comptuer for Malware\virus, I don't need spybot to make a moral decision on the software I have installed and paid for on my pc.

Spybot is going to be lucky to stay on my pc after this crap, no way in hell I'm going to donate money to spybot so they can continue to pass moral judgment on software I HAVE PAID FOR. What if one day the makers of spybot determine the makers of other software I have bought are manipulative or unprofessional and break that product to?

If the programs and websites on my pc or I visit are not malware\virus and are NOT harmful to my pc Spybot should leave them the **** alone.
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-09-14 at 18:55. Reason: Removed language, this is a family site