Thread: What does Spybot Blcok the Spyhunter website?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb huh?

Quote Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
    not a SINGLE piece of AV/malware software that will catch everything, thus it is wise to layer Malware\AV software....
    AV as in antivirus? You are only supposed to have one antivirus, but you can have multiple spyware programs. As for this program Spyhunter being detected as malware, I think that is a fair call. You yourself said they have weird practices, honestly why would you pay for software that is known or was known to be shaky? Also, I would not advise purchasing/installing any software that was once well known and considered rogue anti-malware. If its labeled once, no CEO or anything will change that unless the software was rewrote from the ground up. Which it was not.

I also do not understand why you are complaining here either, as if you do not like spybot's result, and do not consider it dangerous, right click and ignore the threat. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. No one had a gun to your head and said remove it. If that was the case, what would be the point in antispyware programs if you could not choose what to remove? You can choose to ignore or remove it. Its up to you. You are the user, and it's up to you.

I think this topic should be removed or moved to the tavern as this is not a place for discussion/arguing.
    Last edited by 129260; 2008-09-14 at 03:37.